This mod's goal is to overhaul Minecraft as a game by implementing new systems, terrain, concepts, and features in general to Minecraft.
- Geology (v. 0.0.x): Stones, Gemstones, Minerals, Soils (Finished for now)
- Metallurgy (v. 0.1.x): Ores, Metals, Alloys, Smithing, Forging
- Biodiversity (v. 0.2.x): Biomes, Trees & Forests, Foliage, Cave Terrain
- Magic (v. 0.3.x & 0.4.x): 12 (New) Schools of Magic
- Technology (v. 0.5.x & 0.6.x): Processing, Ductwork, Auto & Bulk Crafting & Storage
- Chemistry (v. 0.7.x): Moles & Chemicals, Acids & Bases, Quarks & Leptons, Fusion & Fission, Lenses & Optics
- Dimensions: (v. 0.8.x to 0.12.x): New Biomes, Structures, Entities, and Bosses
- Overworld (v. 0.8.x): New Boss
- Nether (v. 0.8.x): New Boss, 3 New Biomes
- End (v. 0.9.x): 3 New Biomes
- Aeol (Air) (v. 0.10.x): 4 New Biomes, New Boss, 2 New Structures
- Voadic (Void) (v. 0.11.x): 4 New Biomes, New Boss, 2 New Structures
- Celestia (Stars) (v. 0.12.x): 4 New Biomes, New Boss, 2 New Structures
Future Minecraft Versions: Will be updated to to the next Forge/MCreator Update by Pylo when its gets released.
Some of 1.16 and 1.17's that are incorporated into the mod are currently imported and will be replaced when 1.16.x and 1.17.x are available for stable modifiations.
Once released, the mod will receive new updates with more additions but updates will be rarer than the in-development (indev) period.
Also, don't worry about some items not having a use yet or are obsolete, future updates will remedy that.
If you want to see any mods updates pre-release, feel free to join my Minecraft Modding streams on Twitch! I'm usually live Wednesday mornings and Saturday afternoons with late nights throughout the week.
I am currently working on the Metalurgy Update's Textures (hence the wait) but updates should be sub-daily if all goes well with the implimentations.
Indev 0.1.0 - Metals of Antiqiuty Update
- Materials: Silver, Lead, Tin, Cinnabar, and Mercury
- Ores: Angentite, Galena, Cassiterite, and Cinnabar
- Feature: Smelting Amythyst creates Citrine and vise versa
Indev 0.0.9 - The Rebuild Update
WARNING: Future verisions will not be compatable with v.0.0.1 - 0.0.8 worlds
- Registry is more stream-lined
- Copper Ingot's title to "Copper Ingot" (same change applied to other items/blocks nomenclature)
- Green Clay spawns 40% less than prior update
- Talc now drops its powder
- All "ores" can now be silked and fortuned
- Amythyst Geodes
- Quartz Block -> Quartz recipe
- New Soils: Silt, Loam, Mud, and Silica Sand
- New Clays: Brown, Black, White, Tan, Orange, Red, Yellow, and Green with crude and refined versions
- Carnelian and Tiger's Eye Blocks rotations
- Creative tab entries better display items and blocks
- New Quartz Variants: Citrine, Jasper, Onyx, Tiger's Eye, and Carnelian
- New Gemstone: Opal (will be further implemented in future versions)
- Beryl spawns to be rare
- New Stone Variants from over-spawning
- Tinted Glass
- Beryl Materials: Aquamarine, Bixbite, Heliodor, Goshenite, and Morganite
- 1.16 Creative Tab
Indev 0.0.3 - The 1.17 Update
- 1.17 Items: Amethyst, Calcite, Tuff, Copper, Cut Copper, Waxed Copper, and Weathered Copper
- Materials: Ruby, Sapphire, and Padparadscha Gems
- 1.16 and 1.17 Creative Tabs
- Chalk, Talc, Gypsum, and Salt Chunks/Powders and their Drop Tables (Talc (powder) is not yet craftable)
Indev 0.0.1 - The Initial Update
- New Stone Variants: Limestone, Shale, Marble, Gneiss, Talc, Gypsum, & Salt -- all blocks currently drop themselves; later updates will change some to drop items similar glowstone's mechanics