Details Update Mod is a mod which adds many decoratives blocks to Minecraft, following its Vanilla Style, without making complex blocks.
This is a work in progress mod.
I've published this mod is also on PlanetMinecraft
- New biome: Windy Forest
- New Trees: Windy trees with green wood!
- New Planks derivates: MOSSY PLANKS
- Vertical Slabs of Mossy Planks
- Mossy Vertical Slabs can be climbed as vines!
- Sandstone Bricks and derivates
- Carbonized Bricks and derivates
- Leaves Carpet: can be found in the Windy Forest biome!
- Ground Leaves: a new decorative block which can be crafted using 1 Windy Leaves Block!
- Opuntia Ficus Indica: a new plant from the family of the Cactacee (Cactus Family)
- New Structure: Oasis which can be found in the desert!
- BETA Chisel (it is named Scalpello)
THE CHISEL&METAL UPDATE
This is a quite small snapshot which introduce the chiselling process to Minecraft!
I want to remember to all that this is Work in Progress, so something might change in the future!
>Fixed and settled the chisel
>The chisel can now change the chiseled stone and the chiseled sandstone textures (I was inspired by a Texture I found here on PM, from that I just reinvented the idea of squared designs, but I completely redesigned the faces)
>Added new variants for Chiseled Stone and Chiseled Sandstone
>If the last step of chiseled blocks is put in a stone cutter, it will return in the first form of the block (so the first design)
>Added a new variant of metal blocks! The plate!
>There are 2 plates: the Iron Plate and the Gold Plate
>Plates have slabs, stairs, wall, fence and trapdoors variants
>You can obtain a Plate block from unifying 4 (iron or gold) ingots in the crafting table
>At the moment you can obtain plates variants from the stone cutter (just put the block inside of it to see all its variants)