Latest supported Minecraft version
Mod being remade info below is now outdated.
This mod currently adds 8 animals from the documentary "Walking with Dinosaurs".
It is a work in progress and will see more dinosaurs/other prehistoric animals added in the future.
Triassic Arizona(New Blood): Dimensions are creative mode only until a way to travel to them is added.(likely when the mobs and dimension from the third episode are added.)
Mobs can be found in the wooded badlands until then.
- This early dinosaur can be found alone or in small groups.
- Babies can also be found and tamed with raw lungfish, baby cynodonts, or Placerias meat, and must be fed again after growing.
- They grow approximately two in game days after spawning unless they aren't tamed.
- Adults see Cynodonts, and juveniles of their own species as prey and will attack them.
- Drops it's carcass on death which can be cooked.
- This large Dicynodont is normally passive, but can use it's tusks to defend itself if necessary.
- Will flee from Postosuchus unless attacked.
- Drops it's meat which can be cooked or used to tame baby Coelophysis
- A large Rauisuchian that is the top predator of it's environment.
- Hunts Placerias, Coelophysis, and Cynodonts.
- Attacks players who get too close.
- Avoids Plateosaurus.
- Drops it's hide that can be crafted into leather.
- An early relative of mammals who can be found near their burrows.
- Avoid Coelophysis but will attack them if too close, although they hunt juveniles.
- Baby cynodonts can sometimes be found in their burrows and will grow after approximately two in game days while in your inventory.
- Adults grown by players can then be tamed with raw lungfish or Coelophysis meat.
- A large prosauropod with no predators.
- Postosuchus hate them.
- Can drop their meat that can be cooked.
- A small pterosaur that preys on dragonflies
- Drops their wing membranes, three of which can be used to make a phantom membrane.
- A passive water mob found in swamps and rivers.
- Can be cooked or used to tame baby Coelophysis.
- A passive flying mob that can be found in plains and mountain biomes.
- Can be eaten for little nutritional value.
Jurassic Colorado(Time of the Titans):
- Large sauropod found in herds.
- Temporarily spawns in plains biome for reason mentioned above.
textures for most of the mobs will now be changed
wwd-0.0.1.jarUploaded on: 06/01/2021 - 19:25 File size: 968.34 KB
wwd-0.0.2.jarUploaded on: 06/03/2021 - 04:23 File size: 1.07 MB
- added Diplodocus
Can you explain to me how to make those animations that you use on the necks and tails that are chain like? I was trying to do it in my mod but couldn't find a way to do it