Version 1.1.0 Released
OGCraft is a mod which adds a new dimension filled with unused and removed things from Minecraft aswell as several things that were mentioned by Mojang before.
(There is even some April Fools stuff in here)
- Getting started -
The first step to progress in this mod is to find Obsidian Chunks in the Nether.
Each Obsidian Chunk has 1-2 Ancient Obsidian inside of it. With this new block, you are able to build yourself a portal to the OGWorld.
The portal can be lighted by a Flint and Steel (Classic) (craftable with a Flint and Steel and Grass).
- OG World -
The OGWorld is the new dimension that you can visit and explore in this mod. It is heavily inspired by the old look of Minecraft worlds.
- Overall Content -
2 new biomes: OG Fields and OG Ocean
New Mobs, including classic versions from Pigs and Creepers aswell as new ones such as the Diamond Chicken
New Ores found underground with a new tool set
Blocks and Items that got unused or removed in normal Minecraft
- Some other info -
Update 1.1.0 Changelog:
- Added 4 new paintings: Earth, Fire, Water and Wind
- Added the unused Empty Barrel and Fish Barrel
- Added wooden planks in all 16 colors, including stairs and slabs (fences and such might get added later)
- Added a loot table for the Classic Cow
- Fully implemented the Sapling (Classic).
- It can now drop from trees and grow into a tree, with or without bonemeal
- Fixed a bug where crops could be planted on Grass Block (Classic) and Dirt (Classic)
- Made some translation adjustments
Update 1.0.2 Changelog:
- Fixed a bug where double slabs would only drop one slab on destruction.
Update 1.0.1 Changelog:
- Added Loot Tables for every block
- Enabled Explosion Decay for every block
- Fixed Dirt Slabs not being able to be broken faster by shovels