So, you want to learn more about the CrMod? Well, you've come to the right place! This mod was originally created for use by extremely OCD players and map makers, but it has, since the alpha versions of the mod, been slowly drifting into realistic science and technology. I understand that it's not perfect, but, trust me, it's really hard to keep track of every item in the mod. I understand that most of the better mods are still in 1.7.10, so the latest, most stable version of this mod is in 1.7.10, not 1.8, 1.9, 1.10, or 1.11.
This is still in developement, and I realize that glitches exist and can (for the most part) be fixed. The folowing is a list of bug/glitches I have been made aware of:
- Paradaxium Ore doesn't remove the bucket (FIXED, 1.3.0)
- Most ores are transparrent to light
- Ores break with a shovel rather than a pickaxe (FIXED, 1.3.0)
- Natural Generation is very high (FIXED, 1.3.0)
- Alemonium Armor is too absorbent (FIXED, 1.3.0)
- Blocks always face the same direction (not me, it's MCreator)
- [1.3.0 ONLY] Reinforced Bottle doesn't get removed from inventory upon right-click on air
- Armor names are item.[armor name here].name. Blame MCreator!
- Gun names are item.[gun name here].name. Blame MCreator!
- The Glowstone-Quartz block doesn't create light. (Again, blame MCreator)
- Ghost Ore doesn't spawn in the Nether (MCreator...)
- Urac Sealed Glass shows through blocks (yes, I know the Ghost Block does that too, but it is a GHOST block...)
- Ores break with any level pickaxe, including hand (FIXED, 1.3.1)
- Blaze Ingot in = Blaze Dust out
- Copper (Ingot) in = Copper Dust out
- Lead Ingot in = Lead Dust out
- *Plastic in = Plastic Dust out
- Steel (Ingot) in = Steel Dust out
- Alemonium Ingot in = Alemonium Dust out
- Contandis Crystal in = Contandis Dust out
I'm not going to write this section completely. Basically, you right click with an acceptable item in your hand, and the Atomic Splitter will split it into its basic elements, in porportion. For example, putting a water bucket in will give you 2 Hydrogen, 1 Oxygen, and 3 Iron. All dusts will give you the same amount as the item that made them, and blocks give you 9 times the elements. I'll let you experiment with the rest...
- Unstable Bucket of Paradaxium in = Stablized Bucket of Paradaxium out
- *Unstable Paradaxium Gem in = Stablized Paradaxium Gem out
The Compressor turns any regular block (made of some kind of prossesed ore) from this mod and turns it into the compressed version of itself. Notable exceptions to the previously stated rule include the Lead Block.
Also, due to the fact MCreator will not allow you to check for a certain block in a player's hand, this machine is useless, at least for now. If you have any work-arounds, please post them in the comments. Thank you!
There are some blocks in this mod that are purely for decorative purposes, which is where the original intentions of this mod lie. The folowing is a list of them.
- Warning Block
- Apple Block
- Windows Block
- Solid Color Blocks
- Light Gray
- Lime Green
- Sky Blue
The Element Edition
The Atomic Splitter is only in this edition of the mod, Element Edition. It's sort of like MineChem, but less complicated and without every single little molecule. I'm only including the cool and interesting ones (not that some aren't interesting, but some are more interesting than others). For example, you can make sodium chloride (table salt, thus giving you Salt Dust), but not trioxide (ozone. There's no use for ozone in Minecraft, specifically with this mod.)
Generally, this edition is only for the nerdiest of nerds, just like me.
NOTE: Element Edition will no longer be downloaded separately from the regular ones.
I'm always open for new ideas, and if you feel like you've got one, tell me. Who knows, I might just give you a special mob, like one with your minecraft skin on it, just to thank you for your contribution. Also, I;d like to thank Jeff Ledwin for some help with the Atomic Splitter and the different Cores of the machines.
Thanks, Faiel Gila, amateur modder.
VERY IMPORTANT NOTE:
1.3.0 is now available! I'm not including a changelog, otherwise it'll be extremely long. (Some items listed above are not added to 1.3.0 yet. Those will have an asterisk (*) in front of them.)
1.3.1 is now available! Only one thing was fixed: Ores now break only with certain tier pickaxes. This really only matters to those who use this in survival mode.
CrMod for 1.12.2 is in development! I haven't completely listed all of the new features, but here are some of them:
- Life Sciences
- Simple Cell Cluster
- Sponge Fragment
- (Other various items still WIP)
- Electrolux Ingot
- Crystalized Electro
- Electro Seeds
- Electro Crop