Custom Plugin makes MCreator unable to start

Started by SparkleArts on

Topic category: Plugins and third-party tools

Last seen on 17:57, 20. Apr 2024
Joined Feb 2018
Points:

User statistics:

  • Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Custom Plugin makes MCreator unable to start

I started to create a new Plugin for an API Mod for Forge. After I added a Procedure Block, Global Trigger and a Category for that Procedure Block Mcreator cannot load it anymore.

 

Here is the log file.

With the little info you…
Wed, 11/08/2023 - 20:03

With the little info you gave, I can only tell you you forgot or did something wrong with one of your procedure blocks making Blockly unable to load procedure blocks. For more help, we'll need your plugin.

Last seen on 17:57, 20. Apr 2024
Joined Feb 2018
Points:

User statistics:

  • Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Here is the link to Github…
Wed, 11/08/2023 - 20:24

Here is the link to Github of the Plugin.

You probably did not specify…
Thu, 11/09/2023 - 12:38

You probably did not specify all required fields of a certain block, possibly block category

Last seen on 17:57, 20. Apr 2024
Joined Feb 2018
Points:

User statistics:

  • Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
@Klemen I don't see any…
Thu, 11/09/2023 - 13:16

@Klemen

I don't see any errors in the Procedure Block or Trigger...

Inside your procedure block…
Thu, 11/09/2023 - 13:21

Inside your procedure block JSON file, you wrote "350" for the coloir field instead of 350. Your jumber is inside a string and is not recognized as a proper string color as it is not an hexadecimal color (and it doesn't start using #). To use Blockly color numbers, the colour field becomes a number parameter, not a string.

Last seen on 17:57, 20. Apr 2024
Joined Feb 2018
Points:

User statistics:

  • Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I found the issue:I wrote in…
Thu, 11/09/2023 - 13:39

I found the issue:
I wrote in the lang file for the Blockly Category like this:
 

blockly.categories.{category_id}=


Instead of "category". 

-_-