Joined Oct 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
How do I make a belt item?

I want to make an item that has a small inventory. 4 slots max. Like a tool belt. 

Not as needed but it would be cool if it could be an armor & break as u take damage & drop it's inventory if it breaks fully.

Yet I think we can't have a GUi that small & a chest size one seems too OP that I might as well give u an easy way to get a shulker box.

My other thought was a pet chest that would follow u & have an inventory yet it would just die because I don't see how to make pets stop following u.

I could force u to use a leash if needed.

Yet in the case of a pet, I would rather it leave a sort of grave u could loot rather then trowing the items of it's inventory on the ground.

I don't see a point in making a backpack u put down as it would be too much like a shulker box & I want my item to seem less OP

Can u help give suggestions & or how to make tips

Last seen on 07:27, 9. Apr 2024
Joined Dec 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
An idea is to go to the…
Sat, 12/02/2023 - 05:56

An idea is to go to the armour shaped icon which has a plus icon in the corner at the top and click on it. it will come up with an armour generator. Type a name, and put a material in. then choose a colour. Click the create armour pack button. A series of armour parts will be generated in your workspace. Delete the recipes for the helmet, chestplate and boots. Then open the armour set to edit it. In the visual settings, create a new texture for the leggings which looks like a belt. Remember to save it as an item. Attach this to the leggings texture. Then disable the helmet, chestplate and boots, and rename the belt (which will be called (your item name) leggings) "belt". Then in Resources (at the side of the workspace) double click on the belts 2nd texture and edit out the legs. you can also make it so the belt doesn't protect you. Then you will want to create a new GUI full of however many extra slots you want. Then you can create a new key bind that works based off a procedure:

If (Get item from armor slot (1) of (event/target entity))=(Item: Belt)

do (open GUI (Belt GUI) for (event/target entity) pass location x(x) y(y) z(z))

Hope that helps!