Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)
I have a few questions...
1. Will Mcreator for 1.7.10 ever be updated again? I use 1.7.10 because it still supports Techne and custom mobs are easier for me.
2. Is there a way to use custom techne models for weapons and armor (in 1.7.10), if so, can someone show me the code?
3. (The rest are for 1.7.10) Can you make food(well, items in general) glow?(like ench golden apple)
4. Can you make item names be colored?
5. Can you make mobs spawn other mobs?
6. How can you make a golem-type mob? (build a structure and it spawns a mob)
7. Can you make changes to already existing items?(I already asked this but I didn't understand the given answer)
8. Why in 1.7.10 are custom items just an "M" but in later versions, it shows the texture?
9. Why do ghost-mobs spawn when you use the "Spawn Entity" event?
10. My custom trees dont work, I set them to endstone but they're just regular trees in the biome. How can I fix this?
11. Some mob events (When mob attacks, When killed) aren't working for me, I set events in them lke normal, but they just don't do anything.Am I doing something wrong?
12. Can I make swords give potion effects? (When you hit a mob, the sword hives it poison)
These are just some questions I had, and I didn't feel like putting all into seperate posts. Bai!