• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Mods of the Week List
Sat, 11/05/2016 - 06:27 (edited)

Do you want to see some cool mods? 

You can find they here!  This is a list of all mcreator mods that got mod of the week. This list isn't full (obviousily)  so I need your help for inserting new mods. Some mods are mods of the week two times,  like the mine. 

The Big Mod: RaolCraft 2 -2 times- this mod (made by me) adds a lot of random stuff and it's no-themed. 

RaolCraft 3: Reborn of the Fusion - this mod (made by me)  adds some stuff from RaolCraft 2 and some new features, like dusts, essences and new materials. 

Oh The Biomes You'll Go!  3  -2 times- this mod adds lots of cool biomes and new woods, but also some new tools and weapons. 

On Further Tales 2 -2 times- this mod adds the coolest dimension ever, the Further. 

Super Mario SunShine -2 times- this mod adds various stuff from Super Mario. 

The Legend of Zelda (NES)-2 times- this mod adds a lot of stuff from the game 'The Legend of Zelda'. 

The Doom -2 times- this mod adds lots of stuff from the 'Doom' game. I don't know this game but I know that this mod is cool XD.

MineCraft Evolution- this mod adds a lot of nice stuff. 

Vegetarian Food Mod- this mod adds lots of vegetal foods, for not killing animals. 

Fantasy Ores- this mods adds a really large number of ores with their respective tools and weapons. 

The (4?) Elements - this mod adds lots of elements with special effects. 

Easy Underground Base - this mod adds a new way for making underground bases faster. 

Craft-Horizons - this mod adds a lot of balanced and vanilla-inspired stuff. 

Fate of the World (RPG styled): this mod adds lots of dungeons, mobs, blocks, weapons etc. 

The Hallow mod: this mod adds a lot of awesome stuff + some holyday oriented things. 

Traps o' Plenty: this mod adds lots of cool traps. 

Edited by RaolTheBest on Sat, 11/05/2016 - 06:27
Last seen on 19:01, 30. May 2022
Joined Dec 2013
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Good idea, your missing about
Sun, 10/23/2016 - 16:10

Good idea, your missing about 40 other mods though, haha. Mod of the week has been going on for about a year+ now. I was one of the first to get it. But, other than that, great job for showing the  mods that were built great and designed amazingly. 

Last seen on 09:09, 25. Apr 2024
Joined Dec 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
this topic is old !
Sat, 07/27/2019 - 11:55

this topic is old !

Last seen on 17:49, 25. Mar 2021