User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Misc stuff
Sat, 08/01/2020 - 21:42 (edited)

Here's a forum where I can see what you beautiful brains think up and the like.

Edited by razar8 on Sat, 08/01/2020 - 21:42
Don’t ask mod ideas (I don’t…
Sat, 10/05/2019 - 01:56

Don’t ask mod ideas (I don’t speak of features.) to the community. Just try to be original, imaginative and original, and you will create very nice mods ! Believe me !

Last seen on 20:25, 8. May 2020
Joined Aug 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Create a mod like biomes i…
Sat, 10/05/2019 - 12:20

Create a mod like biomes i plenty that exclusively adds new plants, trees, wood (including door models fences, gates walls etc) in a way that doesn't overdue the biomes and makes them all feel normal.

The trick is to make it so that your biomes do not look special in comparison to other biomes from vanilla Minecraft, Biomes o plenty or O the biomes you'll go. Except for a select few (2% of the total) and don't overdo them either.

It would be crucial to not add items to the mod that would alter any game balance or change the game drastically, as the purpose of the mod would be to always make the Overworld feel fresh while being a mod that people will basically always have installed, while not taking the spotlight when it comes to attention, as the mod should be neutral and not a "Oh let's check that out!" type of mod, but rather an eternal extension of vanilla minecraft's overworld.

A lot of skills required for making such a mod go against what people typically think of when making a mod, as normally people have the idea that the best mod is the one that is most "epic", "overpowered", "game-altering" a mod can be, where as for this mod you should actively try to suppress that desire and trying to not be "too noticeable" continuously asking yourself: "Did i overdo it again?".

For more information on what you should aim for: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCEyuG0txKs

But that'd be my suggestion for you (:

Last seen on 03:28, 16. Apr 2024
Joined Jan 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
StellaeLux: Thanks for the…
Sun, 10/06/2019 - 18:51

StellaeLux: Thanks for the suggestion!

I admit, I do kinda overdo my mods sometimes, as a lot of my scrapped ideas (and current posted mods) are a little too ambitious. My main focus, however, is going to be more laid-back. More focused on exploration and learning things.

Of course, a few outrageous things here and there didn't hurt anyone, now did it? I sure hope the community likes cheese-themed items.

Thanks again! ;)