My mod is not working

Started by Gatiberi on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 14:52, 19. Dec 2019
Joined Jul 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
My mod is not working

Hi, I have just made a small mod about Christmas stuff,
but when I have exported the file, forge is not willing to run it.
It says in the mods menu that the mod is installed but ingame it is just vanilla stuff.
When I test play the mod from the mcreator app it is working just fine but when I have exported it the jar file will not run properly.

Please help me?

There were some bugs found…
Mon, 11/25/2019 - 19:01

There were some bugs found in MCreator 1.9.1 so we decided to release a patch update. If you are having one of the following bugs or want to have the features added in this path and downloaded MCreator before the time of the patch (30. 9. 2019, 15:45 CEST), consider reinstalling version 1.9.1:

• [Bugfix #53239] Mods did not contain any mod elements if they were located in a path or had a name containing any special character or whitespace
  • [Bugfix #53401] Mod dependencies did not work
  • [Bugfix #53439] Existing buttons in GUI editor could not be resized
  • [Bugfix #53287] MCreator could get extremely laggy with large console tab contents
  • [Bugfix] Duplicate mod element button did not work for some mod element types
  • [Bugfix] Custom blocks and items had logWood selected for ore dictionary by default
  • Added ore dictionary to plants
  • Added option to disable harvest level specification for blocks
  • Improved mob spawning in custom dimensions
  • Added template manager to preferences
  • Instead of default UI background images, custom images and mod screenshots can be used

To apply the patch (fix these bugs and get the listed features), download MCreator 1.9.1 again and install it over the current installation. After reinstalling it, make sure to regenerate code in all the workspaces you already opened with MCreator 1.9.1 by clicking Build & run -> Regenerate code and build.