Joined Feb 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
What about TCreator?

You can make terraria mods there. From making tiles to making very OP swords with projectile spam.

-create tile(block)

-create tool

-create ranged weapon

-create crafting table

-create recipe

-create item

-create sword projectile

-create entity, mob or boss

and much more!

in tile and crafting table creator you can select size in tiles, effects(rope effect, hellstone effect, platform effect and more)

in tool editor you can select type of tool(sword, axe, pickaxe, hammer, multitool). You can also select projectiles for them on swing(if you make these) using procedures. you can select tool power(if sword its hidden)

in ranged weapon you can select type(throwing weapon, melee throwing weapon, ranged weapon, magic weapon). its like editor from mcreator, but there no item check. If you select throwing weapon, you can check, if item consumes when it used. If you select melee throwing weapon, this will be non-consumable melee ranged weapon. If you select magic weapon, you can set mana consume.

in recipe editor you can make recipes for items. Like if you select  [item] as result, you can add materials like (20 wood, 10 stone, 1 copper shortsword). Also you need check for crafting table([anvil] or higher)

item editor is same.

in sword projectile editor you can select type(blade, rain and more). You can bind those projectiles for item using procedures. You can bind more than one projectiles for item.

In entity editor... Omg, its hard to explain. Its going be same like scratch.mit.edu editor.

And procedures blocks:

-Shoot projectile on swing/use

-Shoot projectile on consume

-Set effect (effect) on current entity with duration (duration in seconds)

-Bounce when hits wall (if its ranged weapon or projectile).

I think its all

Last seen on 06:15, 25. Apr 2024
Joined Dec 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Why are you telling them to…
Mon, 08/03/2020 - 09:01

Why are you telling them to make a whole, another program and even if they did,it would be a huge work for Klemen, like Mcreator isn't enough work already

Last seen on 17:03, 19. Apr 2024
Joined Sep 2018
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
yah, it's a good idea, but…
Sun, 08/23/2020 - 12:02

yah, it's a good idea, but for me it don't need. i know how coding terraria items :P
but i could help with code for making stuff (items, tiles and etch.)

Last seen on 17:03, 19. Apr 2024
Joined Sep 2018
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
in recipe editor you can…
Sun, 08/23/2020 - 12:17

in recipe editor you can make recipes for items. Like if you select  [item] as result, you can add materials like (20 wood, 10 stone, 1 copper shortsword). Also you need check for crafting table([anvil] or higher)

ingredient limit is 14. As well, crafting table is absolute any. It can be: cobalt ore, boreal wood and etch. (in short, all possible tiles)

in tool editor you can select type of tool(sword, axe, pickaxe, hammer, multitool). You can also select projectiles for them on swing(if you make these) using procedures. you can select tool power(if sword its hidden)

Well, you forget about fishing pole. And alt functions. (like just shoot or swing)

In main, it's a good idea. Upper i write some limitations of tModLoader and things which you forget.
Also, this idea will be realised after MCreator end???? ehh... idk

Last seen on 08:35, 23. Jul 2023
Joined Jun 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I can add the things you…
Sat, 06/24/2023 - 20:09

I can add the things you stated but i'm not good with bosses and i really wanna make biomes and dimensions and more complicated bosses so i really want this! Great idea.

Last seen on 14:18, 16. Apr 2024
Joined Apr 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I have a basic outline, the…
Tue, 07/18/2023 - 21:54

I have a basic outline, the forum page is here if anyone is still looking for something like this: TCreator