User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I need a mod for my new youtube series

Hi I need these mods for minecraft so i can make a series on my youtube channel

here is a list of the things i need and the things that need to be changed. SORRY FOR THE LONG PARAGRPHS AND DETAILS I REALLY NEED THIS THOUGH PLEASE (IMPORTANT WHEN MAKING AND CHANGING STUFF IN THE MODS, MAKE SURE TO READ ALL OF IT CAUSE THERE ARE THREE TEAMS EACH TEAM HAS NEW ITEMS, POTIONS, MOBS, ETC. AND ALSO EACH TEAM WILL NEED TO HAVE SOME MOSTLY ALL OF THE ORIGINAL MOBS CHANGED SO PAY CLOSE ATTENTION ALSO IT WILL CHANGE WORLDS AND ETC) THIS MOD NEEDS TO WORK FOR MINECRAFT PE, BEDROCK, JAVA. UNFORTANITLY IM UNABLE TO PUT ALL OF THE SKINS BUT I HAVE SOME MORE IF YOU WANT THEM ADD NY DISCORD Lil Broy#2172 OR JOIN MY SERVER https://discord.gg/AuwC6NYQqx ALSO I SUGGEST USING www.minecraftskins.com TO FIND SKINS.

world changes:

1. Banners that represent the teams need to have

- the purple banners and black banners are both replaced with enderteam banner.

-the exe team banner and the herobrian team banner will not replace other banners.

-the team banners cannot be destroyed by mobs or items like tnt or fire etc. they can only be destroyed by hand ( what i mean is the banner can be destroyed by the player if they have nothing in there hand and if there is something in their hand)

- banners can only be crafted (only enderteam banner and original banners can be crafted) and can be changed when destroyed

- when craft it player will get ten banners and every single banner must be placed in a perfect (each corner must be placed in even numbers and each side must have the same amount of banners) square for it to be counted as a territory so for example if there is a even sized castle to be counted as the enderteam or herobrian team or exe team then there has to be a team banner all around the castle to be counted as a territory and it is optional if you want something in the territory or not.

- only team mobs can be spawned in team territory

- when herobrian team and exe team banners are destroyed by players they get transformed into enderteam banners and placed in player inventory

- pillager banner doesn't count as a team so they wont do anything if you create them

- banners don't have to be exactly placed next to each other lets say that on one side a banner is placed on a block that's higher or lower than the other banners it will still count as a territory as long as it is still in a perfect square so height doesn't matter because team territories from top of the world to bottom of the world are put as that territory but only from the area within the territory so like the example from earlier the territory area will be higher than the castle and lower to the bottom of the world that territory it would be like a long rectangle from top to bottom (and kind of like making a pvp arena using the wand but were not using a wand)

2. the team mobs

- make three copy's of every animal and evil monster there will be some other new mobs that will have three versions of them. the mobs that are extra and not used just delete them

- the first copy is the enderteam mobs which are half mob and half ender all of the mobs with the mobs original base and with a custom skin. original mobs are still in the game but if they are hit by a enderteam splash potion that mob will turn into a player form ender mob for example if i was to throw a enderteam potion at a chicken then the chicken would die and turn into the enderteam version of that animal or mob so the chicken would turn into a ncp that looks like a player but with a chicken skin on and the skin would be half chicken half enderman. All of the mobs for the enderteam will all be friendly to each other and the player and they can teleport but some mobs will act the same and some won't here is the list of the mobs that will act the same and the mobs that will act different (this will be the same for the other teams just with different types of skins)

[mobs that will act the same are chickens, cows, other peaceful animals that don't attack the players

mobs that will act different are the all of monsters and the animals that become hostile if players attack them also iron golem and snow golem. these mobs that act different are now working together and working with the players to fight the other teams and the wild hostile mobs that aren't on a team this means the zombies that are on for example the enderteam the zombies will not attack wild villagers or villagers on their team and villagers wont be afraid of the zombies on their team only the other team zombies and wild zombies] the example of the skin is the picture of the half skeleton half ender

-the exe team mobs will be just like the enderteam mobs but when the exe mobs kill other that are not on their team the mobs that got killed will also turn into a exe mob the picture example of them is a picture of a zombie with blood on him but when your making the skin don't add the armor just add blood and change the mobs eyes red

-the herobrian team mobs are ONLY THE EVIL HOSTILE MOBS INCLUDING THE MOBS IN THE NETHER REALM SO NO VILLAGERS OR IRON OR SNOW GOLEMS OR PEACEFUL ANIMALS just zombies and stuff like that. those mobs will just have there eyes changed white and they will also will work with their team and when they kill other mobs that are wild or on the other teams the mobs they killed will also turn into a evil mob on herobrians team. the picture of the example is a zombie with white eyes

3. add blood effects

4. add furniture that doesn't replace anything for Kitchen, Bedrooms, Living room, Bathroom

5. world changes

- the Enderworld is now the enderteam territory so it has enderteam mobs and its safe for players

- the netherworld is herobrian team territory and mobs that are on that team can also spawn there

6. new map called territory map where it shows all borders of each territory

enderteam:

- ALL OF THESE MOBS CAN BE REVIVED WITH A WATER SPLASH POTION

- enderteam mobs that fight other mobs can be tamed by players, tamed with rotten flesh and bones

- these mobs will protect the enderteam banner and stay in there territories, also protect the enderVillagers and enderhumans

- new banner, has a black and purple background and the icon is a half player half enderman head

-endermites and enderman and enderdragons don't join other teams when they die. if they die they die and there bodies fall to the ground and lay there ragdolled and purple blood around on them on the ground. Also they can't die from water now

-endermites and enderman and enderdragons drop purple blood tears like ghast tears and they don't replace the ghast tears also the purple tears are called ender tears and they can be used to make the ender potion that players throw at dead mobs that are not on they're team

-enderman and enderdragons and endermites are automatically on the enderteam

-new potion and splash potion called ender potion recipe glass bottle and the rest of the slots are ender tears

-ncps list

the little club, half ender, they are mini bosses so they fight the other team and you can recruit them and they protect the team and players, they only can be spawned in creative here are the example links i couldn't finish making all of the others sorry

half ender little kelly | Minecraft Skin (minecraftskins.com)

half ender little donny | Minecraft Skin (minecraftskins.com)

famous youtubers that are half ender i need alanticraft joe buzz and maverick also i need dantdm and stampycat, and the oddities, they also fight and protect their team banners and players and villagers, they can only be spawned in creative, they can be recruited

you can also add other youtuber, skins they must be half ender, they can fight and protect the team banners and players and villagers, they can only be spawned in creative and they can be recruited

ender humans, they don't fight they are like villagers but the base of a player, their skins can be half ender people or full ender gamers or something, when killed they cant be put on a different team or transform into a exe or herobrian mob

ender dragon, CAN NOT DESTROY STUFF OR MAKE HOLES UNDERGROUNDTHEY CAN ONLY SPIT FIRE AND FLY IN THE AIR THEY ALSO HANGOUT IN ENDERTEAM TERRATORY AND CAN BE RECRUTED, can't be transformed or put on a different team when killed.

Enderknights and enderarchers , spawns in territory protects enderteam villagers and banners and players, they also cant be transformed or put on a different team when killed, can be recruited

other side bosses that should be used and they are also fighters and they protect the team and you can recruit them, and they only can be spawned in creative also if they die they can be turned into a different team

exe team:

-they are the enemy team and they dont have any enderman on their team and also they fight against the other two teams their mobs and bosses are bassicly the opposite of the enderteam you can choose the side bosses but the main boss is broy .exe | Minecraft Skin (minecraftskins.com) they also protect there team banner and exe humans and villagers and they can infect enderteam human and villagers by killing them if you need more info message me on discord my discord is also in bold at the top, their banner is a red background with the broy exe head on it

herobrian team:

-they only have all evil mobs except enderman and enderdragon and endermite and they also protect their team banner, their banner is a white background with a herobrian head on it, the mobs can only infect evil mobs and the main boss is herobrian Warrior Herobrine | Minecraft Skin (minecraftskins.com) the side bosses links are

Wither king | Minecraft Skin (minecraftskins.com)

skeleton king | Minecraft Skin (minecraftskins.com)

Zombie King | Minecraft Skin (minecraftskins.com)

King Husk | Minecraft Skin (minecraftskins.com)

King Creeper | Minecraft Skin (minecraftskins.com)

Zombie Pigman/ Zombified Piglin as a King | Minecraft Skin (minecraftskins.com)

Drowned king | Minecraft Skin (minecraftskins.com)

FOR MORE INFO MESSAGE ME ON DISCORD Lil Broy#2172 OR JOIN MY SERVER https://discord.gg/AuwC6NYQqx

the ender/skeleton examplethe zombie.exe examplethe herobrian zombie troop example

Last seen on 18:52, 27. Jul 2021
Joined Apr 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
if you want this mod to be…
Wed, 04/28/2021 - 10:36

if you want this mod to be created go to fiverr and ask a profesionl but you need to pay bc its rlly hard

Last seen on 20:15, 1. Oct 2021
Joined Jan 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Are you asking random people…
Wed, 04/28/2021 - 15:11

Are you asking random people to make this colossal and impossible to make mod? Or are you going to make it yourself?

Last seen on 20:15, 1. Oct 2021
Joined Jan 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
This is a website where you…
Wed, 04/28/2021 - 15:12

This is a website where you make mods, not a website where you tell people to make gigantic mods that would take years to make.