Topic category: Troubleshooting, bugs, and solutions
So I've been working on this mod that adds in additional things to Minecraft and no matter what model I add in as .java, it always fails to compile.
In Blockbench, there is a way to make a Minecraft Skin for entities and players. I made one for a Pillager, which I wanted to turn into a villager but with free hands. I converted it to .JAVA after finishing it and it did not work, so I created a new model as .JAVA and just gave it the textures again, failed to compile. Then I made a .JAVA file, without converting, and made a single block with a black square infront of it to show the front part and it also did not work. I have no idea of what I'm doing wrong so here's the image of the model:
Feel free to insult me, but at least tell me how to fix this.