Joined Aug 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Ideas for the next update

You know i was just thinking. since 1.20 only added 2 seeds for the sniffer and it doesn't look like we will get any more any time soon, what if there was a mod element called crop instead of plant and in the property's tab there's an option to make it into a seed the sniffer can dig up, like "Sniffer Seed: True/False". next what if the dimensions element had an option to have a custom generation type sort of like what you use to customise a superflat world, speaking of which what about an option for a new world type like you can make your own based of off server minigames or even make a custom one  such as oneblock, skywars etc. it would also be cool if the added a status bar mod element option so we can make or own bars like thirst or energy with ease, it is extremely complicated as of now. thats all i have. let me know what you guys think and any other ideas you may have!

Last seen on 23:46, 24. Apr 2024
Joined Aug 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
There is already a Sniffer…
Thu, 08/10/2023 - 18:40

There is already a Sniffer loot table in vanilla 1.20, under the name 'sniffer_digging'. Not sure, but I think it's tagged under a gameplay table.

Hence, you can modify the sniffer digging table once 2023.3 comes out by making a loot table mod element, and setting its name to sniffer_digging, under the namespace Minecraft, as a gameplay loot table.

Don't quote me on this, we'll have to see after the update.

Last seen on 19:23, 3. May 2024
Joined Aug 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
thanks @okayoak helps alot…
Tue, 08/15/2023 - 09:49

thanks @okayoak helps alot. you have any idea when 2023.3 is out by chance?