Colored Flints is a mod that I decided to make and have released! At the bottom of this description will be an update log to tell you what updates are out and what each one has in it. If you would like something to be in 1.0.3, then don't hesitate to suggest in the comments! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
So, the Colored Flints mod adds what you'd expect: colored flints. Except they come in ores instead of gravel. These ores generate at Y 15 or lower. Mining them gives you the ore like iron and gold do. Smelting these ores give you the colored flints.
If you put 4 colored flints in your crafting area like glowstone, you get compressed flint. Compressed flint is basically colored gravel. It looks like gravel with the color of the flint you chose, and it falls like gravel. Digging it gives you 4 flints, so you can break, recreate, and repeat.
1.0.3-Pre1 - A step toward 1.0.3. Updates:
• Added purple and white flints
• Added creative mode black flint ore, however, it's not really in this update, but it will be in 1.0.3-Pre2.
1.0.2 - A couple of fixes. Those fixes are:
• Fixed how rare the colored flint ores are, they used to be too common to me
• Fixed yellow flint and yellow flint ore colors because I thought that some people might have issues differenciating green flint and yellow flint, especially the ores
1.0.1 - Some edits. Includes:
• The other compressed flint variants (green and yellow)
• Colored flint blocks of all variants
• Colored Flints and Colored Flint Blocks tabs
1.0.0 - First mod version! This version has:
• Microsoft colored flints (red, green, blue, and yellow)
• 2 compressed flint variants (red and blue)