Welcome to the Oxenfox mod!
As of right now this mod only adds a small number of additions into Minecraft, however it will in future add dimensions and other cool explorative elements!
So what does it add in?
- Swamp Berries
- Sinking Sand
- Gold Ore in the Nether
- And finally... BEDROLLS!
Let's go through each item one by one:
- These blue coloured berries can be located in the swamp biome, they don't do much now other than are edible but will have a more extravagant use in the future.
- The swamp berry bush comes in growable stages that grow as time goes on.
- These stages can be advanced with bonemeal, just hold right click and it will continuously grow, drop berries and regrow once more.
- Using the swamp berry you can also plant the first stage of the berry bush just by right-clicking on grass.
- Watch out when you eat however as you may be affected by nausea and blindness.
- Sinking sand has a marvelous effect where it slows you down immensely when walked into.
- This block will naturally spawn in the desert so watch out where you walk!
- Don't be too worried, the block will not suffocate. Be wary this might change in the future.
Gold ore in the Nether:
- Finally an explanation as to where zombie pigmen got all that gold!
- This gold ore will naturally generate in the Nether, there's not much else I can say... ...moving on:
- Ahh what we have all been waiting for!
- These bedrolls come in 16 colour variants, they are crafted using two wool of the same colour and one piece of leather,
- You can also craft different colours through a white bedroll and dye.
- The bedroll will act as a takeaway bed, it will let you sleep however it will not set your spawnpoint.
- Furthermore, the bedroll has durability and can be used only fives times in which you will have to make another one.
- To activate it, when it is thundering or night time just right click with the item in hand on a block.
So there it is. Version 0.1, more elements will be added in the near future.
Stay tuned, Foxtrot.