Minecraft HUD is shown because this mod uses custom HUD overlays. Just thought I'd clarify this because I messed up and published the mod without making this known and with a bad preview image :P
NEW UPDATE: TACTICAL KNIFE CAN NOW BE THROWN AND NEW SOUND ENTITIES
Tacticraft is a tactical survival experience
This mod is perfect for a multiplayer server dedicated to pvp. Attack without being seen or rush into battle, this mod has it all.
- 5 Different types of Ghillie suit.
- Pine Ghillie
- Frosted Pine Ghillie
- Arctic Ghillie
- Forest Ghillie
- Savannah Ghillie
- 5 Different coloured Tactical Rigs that can be upgraded.
- Tan Rig
- Multicam Rig
- Forest Rig
- Arctic Rig
- Tactical Rig
- 2 Different types of Night Vision goggles.
- Civillian Night Vision [Very limited field of view, but it gets the job done]
- Military Night Vision [Upgradable up to level 2, Shows player XYZ]
- 2 New Weapons
- Tactical Knife [Low-level weapon with a very fast attack speed]
- Hunter's Bow [Bow with an arrow at the ready. It fires fast but does low damage]
- added ability to throw the tactical knife [knives can now be stored in stacks of 6]
- added "Sound Sprites", these entities are invisible and have no hitbox. Their purpose is just to make ambient noise like birdsong ect. This probably isn't the best way I could have implemented this, but it works. You can also download a version of this mod with these elements removed.