1.15 VERSION IS A SNAPSHOT. It might be buggy. But it shouldn't be that buggy and it is playable just missing some features currently. 1.15 doesn't have korokains yet. also the dragons aren't in 1.15 and are incomplete.
Intro to Cavecraft: Cave Update:
Cavecraft: Cave Update is a Minecraft 1.12.2 mod that exists to update caves and other parts of Minecraft. Cavecraft: Cave Update. The next full release, 1.4 will overhaul trading.
New Mobs and Bosses:
Korokains: jungle mobs that attack whatever attacks them. And they have a leader Karako the Jungle chief. They are now called Korokains as of Cavecraft 1.1 pre-release 2. Also there is a new Korokain the Korokain Royal Guard
Dragons, they are going to be neutral in the full Cavecraft 1.4 release. Also they spawn sometimes. They don't have animations yet. I’ll add animations soon.
Cavemen: the villagers of the caves. In Cavecraft 1.4 they will attack anything that attacks them. Upon loading a world you get a guide book to tell you there trades.
Trading with Cavemen:
1.15: right click on a caveman with a job then a gui will open. currently the trades are different then the next beta will be.
- NorthWestTrees Gaming for the trading system tutorial without the tutorial the trading update wouldn't be here since I don't understand gui procedures.
- Al114 suggested some ideas and they made it in the mod such as the mushrooms. Some of the ideas are still being added.
-Ocey suggested heated iron which will come in Cavecraft: Cave Update 1.15 beta 2.
- All of you that downloaded and/or upvoted Cavecraft: cave update!!!!
- Cavecraft 1.4 In development. Adds the Cyclops and more to Cavecraft: Cave Update also might add new dragon types and possibly dragon caves. This will update to 1.15 and it isn’t out yet because I am making models for 2 mods. I have ported the Korokain models to 1.15 and added new ones for the second 1.4 pre release.
- Cavecraft 1.5 the update that will be chosen by the most popular update ideas in the forum if I can figure how to do it.
-Cavecraft 1.6.4 the world update. Will add a lot of content to the world of Cavecraft: Cave Update.
- Cavecraft 1.7 also will be decided my the most popular update ideas in the forum, my custom Minecraft mod cavecraft although I am thinking about overhauling the dragons
- Cavecraft 1.8 by cavecraft 1.4 I will know what to add for cavecraft 1.8 also I will keep it a secret until I know for sure in case I have more ideas from checking the forum.
- Cavecraft 1.9 by cavecraft 1.5 I will know what to add for and 1.9 also I will keep it a secret until I know for sure in case I get more ideas from the forum.
- Cavecraft 1.9.2 will add more stuff to add on to cavecraft 1.9
- Cavecraft 1.9.7 this will add on to cavecraft 1.9.2
- Cavecraft 1.10 an update I will decide later with possibly ideas from the forum.
- Cavecraft 1.11 will make Cavecraft better than ever before!
some features of the mod are currently incomplete.
Modpacks and More:
showcasing my mod is allowed along with making videos with my mod. also currently there are no translations since English is the only language I know.
Also feel free to use cavecraft: cave update in a modpack if you want, have fun! Also I develop my mods by myself so updates won't be done in a day :)
cavecraft 1.4 pre release:
- Cyclops boss spawns in a custom island in jungles for now.
- Cyclops eye and block: Don't function properly yet.
- Karakains are now slightly more common to spawn in raiding parties.
- Caves will change soon.
Caveroot plants spawn on flat worlds for some reason. (Fixed and is no longer an issue.)
Cavecraft 1.4 BETA 1.15:
- added trading system but it is currently incomplete.
- some items/blocks/gear isn't added in 1.15 yet