For those desiring a bit more of a bang, or simply a gentleman in need of an elegant weapon, Johannes's Renaissance includes firearms of the enlightenment and more!
Current items list:
- Renaissance-era firearms (pistols, arquebuses, muskets, blunderbusses, hand-cannon, and breechloaders).
- Basic medicine.
- The plague.
- Basic brewing.
- A couple of foodstuffs.
- Decorations (chair, paintings).
- Saltpeter and lead ore.
- More renaissance-themed mobs (gnomes, liches, duelists, etc).
- Functional furniture.
- Cannons and cogs (ships).
- Late medieval/renaissance armor.
(Suggestions are more than welcome, this is my first mod after all. Please report any bugs!)
- 1.1: Fixed issues with ore generation, added handgun.
- 1.2: Revolving mechanism and revolving weapons have been added. Crude (hand cannon/handgun/matchlock guns) and experimental (pepperbox pistol/revolving carbine) guns now have a small chance to explode. Crude guns now waterlog underwater.
- 1.3: Revolving weapons now have a chance to jam. Fixed issues with certain weapons.
-1.4: Added elegant weapons, lighthouse, hand mortar, spinach, bayonet. Fixed rat population getting out of hand.