Note: I probably won't update this page anytime soon. To keep track of recent changes and updates, check out the Curseforge page (also download it from there for the latest versions).
Welcome to the world of Brine.
What is Brine, you ask? Well, it is an incredibly salty liquid found in pits deep in the ocean depths. And that's what this mod does too: add all sorts of features to the oceans. The sea was feared long ago, and it will be feared again.
For a full list, check out the wiki. A link is in the bottom of the description (click on the image).
- New, unique biomes
- A new dimension, Byatis
- Many new generated structures
- Vanilla world improvements
- Several new hostile mobs, with many more planned
- Rare drops used to create superior tools and armor
- 50+ new blocks, with more every update
- A new stone type, prismite, including all the variations that Vanilla stone has
- New plants, both normal and strange
- A mystic portal to Byatis, the eternal sea
I will try to update regularly, and make sure each update includes many new features, though they may take some time.
Ancient cyclopian cities in Byatis, featuring many new blocks, monsters, and a new boss, the Archon.
I will try to fix as many of these as I can, but I'm not perfect.
Swamp islands in quagmires rarely generate cut in half.
Kelp in Byatis sometimes breaks upon generation.
The AI of some mobs is kind of twitchy.
Generating new chunks in Byatis is often very laggy (mainly because of how freaking much water there is).
There's a lot more to explore, too! Have fun!
You can also check out the forum topic, and the official wiki!
(Call me EpicNecromancer, by the way, ignore the username)