(This mod no longer is in development and is in legacy status. Curseforge link was also taken down for reasons I will not explain.)
Breath Of The Unknown is a Minecraft biome mod made with MCreator that adds 34 biomes, 1 new structure, and 8 new wood types to your minecraft world. This is a pretty small number of biomes, but there will be more in the future via updates! (Total mod elements: 183)
(Curseforge Link: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/breath-of-the-unknown)
Biomes (V = Can spawn villages, O = Ocean biome)
- Meadows (V)
- Seasonal Forest (V)
- Winter Oak Forest
- Desert Meadows
- Lush Savanna (V)
- Sparkling Sea (O)
- Mushroom Grove
- Rough Wetlands
- Himalayas / Himalayan Mountains
- Crooked Forest
- Ender Forest
- Stone Forest
- Steep Trench (O)
- Maple Forest (V)
- Cherry Forest
- Tropical Plateau
- Grassland Plateau
- Prairie (V)
- Parrot Island
- Seasonal Birch Forest (V)
- Seasonal Taiga (V)
- Fox Woods (V)
- Candy Cane Forest
- Rocky Woodlands
- Aspen Forest
- Rocky Woodlands Clearing
- Magic Willow Swamp
- Sandrock Valley
- Shrubland (V)
New wood types:
- Red Candy (Part of the candy cane forest)
- White Candy (Part of the candy cane forest)
- Magic Willow
- Fox Statue
- Leaf decay doesnt work properly. This is a problem I simply don't know what I am supposed to do about, I've tried fixing it before, nothing worked. If I can find a fix, I will release it in the next update.
- Added Aspen Forest, Rocky Woodlands Clearing, Magic Willow Swamp, Sandrock Valley, Shrubland, and Chaparral biomes.
- Added Aspen and Magic Willow wood types.
- Added trapdoors to all wood types.
- Removed mushrooms in sparkling sea and made islands spawn less commonly, but will now spawn in groups when they appear. Dolphins are also starting to spawn in the sparkling seas.
- Made hostile mobs able to spawn in (almost) every biome
- Magic Willow Leaves can change the color beacons and emit particles.
- Removed Viola flower. Will be re-added in 1.2.0
- Made minor changes to the rough wetlands
- New logo (sadly its still not that good)