Latest supported Minecraft version
- All crates can be waterlogged.
- All crates can be upgraded.
- All crates can be placed sideways.
- Wooden Crates - Can be stripped using an axe and a shift-right-click.
- Stone Crate
- Diorite Crate
- Granite Crate
- Andesite Crate
- Prismarine Crate
- Dark Prismarine Crate
- Lapis Lazuli Crate
- Netherbrick Crate
- Honeycomb Crate
- Honey Crate - Sticky
- Slime Crate - Bouncy
- Magma Crate - Hot
- Obsidian Crate - Blast Proof & Dragon Immune
- Redstone Crate - Emits a redstone signal
- Coal Crate - Can be used as fuel
- Terracotta Crates - 16 colors, dye-able with a shift-right-click.
- Iron Crate - More inventory space
- Gold Crate - More inventory space
- Diamond Crate - More inventory space
- Emerald Crate - More inventory space
- Obsidian Crates - More inventory space + blast proof & dragon immune
- Obsidian Upgrade - Changes any crate into an Obsidian Crate, which is blast proof and dragon immune.
- Iron Upgrade - Changes any crate into an Iron Crate, which has more storage space.
- Gold Upgrade - Changes the Iron Crate into a Gold Crate.
- Diamond Upgrade - Changes the Gold Crate into a Diamond Crate.
- Emerald Upgrade - Changes the Diamond Crate into an Emerald Crate.
- Models by WenXin2
- Made with MCreator with some custom coding to allow for waterlogging and a precise hitbox.