A mod about Mexican culture, flora, fauna, gastronomy, and much more!
This mod has as its primary objective to share the various aspects of the Mexican culture to the world! Different updates will be happening over time, where I will be adding Prehispanic Cultures, more food items, mobs... which are usually suggested by people over at r/mexicraft on Reddit!
- Added MICTLAN dimension.
- Added Calupoh, Mictlan Spirits, Calavera Spirits, Alebrijes, Obsidian Spirit, Mictlan Jaguar, Underworld Spiders, Observer Nahual, Deathling, Roaming Death, and Underworld Spider Queen.
- Added biomes: Apanohuaia, Tepeme Monamictlan, Itztepetl, Cehueloyan, Pancuetlacalóyan, Temiminaloyan, Teyollocualoyan, Itzmictlan Apochcalolca, and Chiconahualoyan.
- Added NATURAL RESERVE biome.
- Added Axolotls, Hummingbirds, Mexican Wolf, Jaguar, Monarch Butterfly, Illager Poacher, and Illager Blowgunner.
- Added mobs for vanilla biomes: Xoloitzcuintle, Turkey, La Llorona, Nahual, Rattlesnake, Scorpion, El Charro Negro, and La Catrina.
- Added ores: Salt, Opal, Quetzalstone, Tonalli, Jade, Turquoise, Mictlan Iron, Mictlan Gold, Mictlan Lapis, Obsidian Shards, and Fire Opal.
- Added armor and tool tiers: Jade, Obsidian, and Turquoise.
- Added Pickaxe of the Mictlan.
- Added weapons: Spears, Illager Blowgun, and Macuahuitl sword.
- Added wool/terracotta/concrete/stained glass colors: Mexican Pink and Flag Green.
- Added stone variants: Mictlanstone, Tezontle, Black Tezontle, Adobe, and Gray Adobe.
- Added wood variants: Veinroot, Golden Veinroot, and Jacaranda.
- Added Papel Picado, Pinatas, and Ofrenda Tables with Minecraft colors.
- Added flora: Agave, Blue Agave, Peyote, Nopal, Hibiscus, White Rose, Dahlias, Heart Bush, Chili Bush, Cempasuchil, Cempasuchil Garden, Nochebuenas, and Tonalli Infused Cempasuchil.
- Added decorations: Wax Candle, Calaveritas, Pan de Muerto, Portraits, Molcajete, Mexican Bowl, Dip Dish, and Guirnalda.
- Added salsas, dips, and creams: Salsa Verde, Salsa Roja, Guacamole, Mole Poblano, Nacho Cheese, Beans, Nogada, Sour Cream, and Pico de Gallo.
- Added ingredients, fruits & vegetables, and natural food sources: Sesame Seeds, Lemon, Orange, Pomegranate, Avocado, Tamarind, Prickly Pear, Nopal, Hibiscus, Walnut, Almond, Onion, Tomato, Green Tomato, Lettuce, Raddish, Coriander, Corn Cobs, Peas, Beans, Agave Leaf, Cheese, Salt, Chicharrón, Flour, Dough, Tortillas, Maguey Worms, Piloncillo, Heart Fruit, Golden Heart Fruit, Agave Core, Turkey, Tostada, and Totopo.
- Added chilis and crops: Jalapeno, Red Jalapeno, Poblano, Red Poblano, Chilaca, Habanero, Mirasol, Anaheim, Arbol, Bola, Serrano, Piquin, Chipotle, Morita, Mulato, Ancho, Pasilla, Dry Habanero, Guajillo, Dry Arbol, Cascabel, Colorado, Seco, Dry Piquin.
- Added prepared food: Cooked Turkey, Quesadilla, 7 variants of Tacos, Enfrijolada, Picadillo, Chile en Nogada, Mexican Bread Roll, Tamales, Pozoles, Chocolate, Mazapan, Calaveritas, Pan de Muerto, Nachos, and Cooked Maguey Worms.
- Added drinks: Glass of Water, Lemon Water, Orange Water, Hibiscus Water, Melon Water, Tamarind Water, Pineapple Water, Horchata Water, and Bottled Remedies.
- Added Music Disc: Son de la Negra.
- Added special items: Guide for the Proper Care of Axolotls, Axolotl Food, Charm of Death, Charm of Life, Quetzalstone, Conch Shell, Bubble, Golden Bubble, Cempasuchil Skull, and Heart of the Mictlan.
- Added food: Green Chilaquiles, Red Chilaquiles, Enmolada, Entomatada, Green Enchilada, Red Enchilada, Swiss Enchilada.
- Added recipes: Glass of water.
- Added full translation to Mexican Spanish.
- Bux fix: Totopos not becoming nachos after a third dip.
- Bux fix: Charro Negro's hitbox covered only his horse.
- Bug fix: Recipes containing Glass of Water wouldn't return Drinking Glass after crafting.
- Bug fix: Tonalli Source wasn't spawning particles correctly.
- Removed Lightweight Mount advancement.