Addtlcraft is a Minecraft mod that strives to bring "additional" content to Minecraft. Whether it be new ways to survive in your world, new blocks to spruce up your builds or new challenges to face, Addtlcraft intends to bring a fresher experience to Minecraft! The mod has officially ceased development.
- Brand new biomes: the frozen Cold Desert, the humid Temperate Desert, the luscious Cherry Forest, and the ghastly Graveyard.
- New types of wood: Palm, Cherry and... Cactus?
- Brand new mobs: the forest protector Woodforgeds, the tundra-dwelling Penguins, and the restless Ghosts.
- New ores: Silver, Saltpeter, Sapphire and Ruby.
- New floating islands to discover!
- And a lot more!
- Added silver nuggets.
- Added recipes for buckets, rails, and flint & steels to use silver ingots.
- Added dunite, stone variant for jungles. Comes with a mossy variant.
- Added recipes to craft stone tools and other stone items with variants of stone. Not including limestone or dunite.
- White sand now appears in snowy beaches and frozen rivers.
- Updated textures for skyrock and associated blocks.
- Added skyrock bricks and pillars.
- Added dirt bricks.
- Edited entity spawning for custom biomes.
- Ghosts no longer spawn in all biomes, only Graveyards and Cherry Forests.
- Adjusted opacity of custom leaves.
- Removed Frogs, they might return in the future.
- New features: Cherry Forests with Cherry Trees, Steel Fences, Saltpeter, Stripped Palm Wood, Coated Steel, Graveyards with Ghosts
- Cactus Planks are no longer under the wood tag due to conflicting crafting recipes. Cactus Planks are still able to create the bare necessities however. (sticks, crafting tables, chests and shields)
- Version changed from 1.14.4 to 1.15.2.
- The speed of Penguins and Woodforged have been increased.
- Removed Cactus Sticks, making tools craftable with sticks now.
- Cactus Planks (and associated blocks) are now flammable.
- Cactus Fence Gate named properly.
- Cactus Planks are now considered a type of wood.
- New features: Temperate Deserts with Palm Trees, Woodforged Dungeons and Forts, Sky Islands with Skyrock and Glowers.