Welcome to Change Completely: to the depths. The goal of this mod is to enhance Minecraft's underground with everything you could possibly want. Here are the features:
- Creep caves. Caverns made up of a strange glowing green mucilage, suspicious green seedlings, and creeper eggs. Notes: Don't step or break eggs without silk touch if you don't like explosions.
- Blue mushroom fields. This biome will spawn under plains and forests and will consist of blue mushrooms and cavenium with eventual lichen (obviously blue).
- Mossy caves. A humid and moss-filled biome.
- Mushroom caves: medium-sized caves containing mushroom and mycelium
- Minshroom, a friendly little mushroom (almost always). They can be tamed with blue lichen. It will spawn in the blue mushroom fields.
- New boss: King Creeper. It is advisable to avoid it as much as possible...
- New mob: mossy skeleton. Not happy to know that someone is exploring its mossy
- Redfish: a silverfish that by feeding on redstone has acquired its power.
- New block: rotten planks. it will spawn in the mineshaft, but be careful, just walking on it will break them and I don't think it's a good thing when there is lava underneath.
- New metal: titanium. Enjoy your armor and tool set.
- New rock: ignimbrite. It can be transformed into stairs, walls and slabs.
- New material creation system: alloy forging. Using the new alloy forge you can merge materials to create new ones. For the moment you can only create two very powerful alloys.
- Creeperite: Alloy created by combining titanium, creepvine and gunpowder in that order. Can be used to craft weapons and armor only.
- Redmetal: alloy created by combining titanium, redstone essence and redstone in this order. It can be used to create tools only.
A wiki will arrive soon to help you on your adventures! In the meantime to report bugs or suggestions for the mod write here: https://mcreator.net/forum/75182/change-completely-depths