Like the Raw Ores from Minecraft 1.17, Many Rocks add several rock items and change blocks loot table to be able to use Fortune. You can still get normal blocks by using Silk Touch.
As you can see, Granite, Andesite, Diorite, Stone/Cobblestone and End Stone are affected by this mod. When you break all of these blocks you get the corresponding item. You can get between 4 to 6 item drops.
To craft the corresponding block, you need to use 4 rock item like this.
By using a Netherite Pickaxe on bedrock, you have 1% chance of dropping Bedrock Rock. No purpose for now, but it will serve to create god-tier items.
Pile of Rocks
With 1.1.0, I have added new blocks : Pile of Rocks. It works just like Raw Ore Blocks and are crafted using 9 rocks in the crafting table. You can use it for decoration/building, or to easily store your rocks. You can "de-craft" these blocks by putting them inside your crafting table.
[Version 1.0.0] :
- Added several items : Rocks
- Added crafting recipes for all affected blocks
- Can craft all stone tools with Cobblestone Rock
- Changed loot table of all affected blocks
[Version 1.1.0] :
- Added new blocks : Pile of Rocks
- Added recipes for Pile of Rocks blocks
- Recipes can now be unlocked by obtaining rocks
- Added Pile of Rocks blocks to forge:pile tag