All Rights Reserved
Latest supported Minecraft version
The once endless ocean, the waters of which were raised from the depths by gusty winds,
the ocean that was sailed by brave voyagers and fearsome flotillas of pillagers, is now chained in ice and snow.
Frozen in time… The ships of those who were unlucky froze in the merciless ice,
at the same moment terrible creatures crawled out of the abyss into the light of day.
Through the blizzard, only the rare sounds of the horns of those who still hope for rescue are heard.
What could transform the once unbridled ocean so drastically?
This mod requires Obscuria's Essentials to work!
"Aquamirae" is the first mod from the "Obscuria Collection".
All mods will share the general story and a common gameplay.
In these mods you will find:
- Lots of content to explore in survival.
- New elements and mechanics of combat systems. Armor with half-set bonuses and weapons with custom gameplay effects. Combinations of half-sets and weapons completely transforms your combat style!
- New structures and dungeons made by professional builders.
- Dynamic surroundings! Lively entity and block models, textures by experienced CG-artists, vivid sound effects and music.
- Achievements and hints will guide you though the mods of collection. You will not have to search on web how to advance on contents.
Aquamirae 2.2 and newer can be found here: Aquamirae on Curseforge
Aquamirae 1.0 (1.16.5).jarUploaded on: 10/12/2021 - 16:32 File size: 16.13 MB
Aquamirae 1.1 (1.16.5).jarUploaded on: 10/17/2021 - 15:04 File size: 17.51 MB
- Added three-bolt half-set for deep sea exploration
- Added boss: Ghost of Captain Cornenia
- Reworked the hierarchy of advancements, added new advancements
- Changed the generation of the underwater part of the biome
- Minor bug fixes
A very, very good mod with awesome textures and effects. The biomes look very amazing with structures and mobs. I like the idea of it and hope you will make more mods of your collection!
Looks sick, don't know how you made new mob textures work, but great job :)
Didn't play the mod yet, but be sure I will!
It looks absolutely awesome, great job :D
Truly feels Cold Horizon author here, awesome :D I see next MOTW coming!
Very good mod page and textures/models are amazing!
Thanks! Making new models is my favorite part c:
Very good mod :D. The models are very good!
I think we all know this is mod getting MOTW
really good job
Wish it can become Mod Of The Week :)
Congratulations for winning Mod of the Week :D
Can't wait to see more stuff, the tooltips look awesome :)
Your mod was also promoted on our official subreddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/MCreator/) and Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/MCreatorModMaker/).
No problem :)
Congratulations! Knew that it will end up being MOTW first week :D