THIS MOD IS STILL IN DEVELOPMENT! EXPECT BUG FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS AS THIS MOD GETS UPDATED!
Ever felt Minecraft's combat system was too straightforward? This mod solves that problem! Now there are new weapons, enchantments, potions, and armor with unique properties that gives vanilla combat new life!
New armor sets include:
- Jetpack (Allows you to jump higher into the air with the press of a key.)
- Spider Armor (Gives the potion effect "Venomous", which poisons enemies upon attacking.)
- Ninja Suit (Gives speed while wearing, plus a better jump. Jump while shifting to leap forward in the direction you're facing.)
New weapons include:
- Hambone (A raw porkchop on a bone that steals half a bar of hunger from the enemy.)
- Hive Bomb (A throwable bomb that summons bees.)
- Knuckle Hammer (A slow, but powerful weapon that does extra damage to armor.)
- Light Bow (A crazy fast bow that can be enchanted with a custom enchantment to strike lightning on mobs.)
- Molotov Cocktail (A throwing bottle that explodes in fire upon landing.)
- Slasher Sword (A special sword that has a 1 in 10 chance to do 999 damage to anything it hits.)
New enchantments include:
- Discharging (Steals the enemy's energy. Gives them slowness and gives you speed.)
- Rocket Jump (An enchantment to be put on a jetpack. Gives a bigger jump upon use.)
- Mastery (Can be applied to weapons and tools. Gives more XP for any use that gives it, such as killing mobs or mining ores.)
- Gravity Quake (An enchantment for boots that negates fall damage and sends nearby entities flying up.)
- Flame Sap (An enchantment for armor that gives Regeneration when the user is on fire.)
- Volt Sap (An enchantment for armor that gives Speed, Haste, and Strength when the user is struck by lightning.)
- Spikes (An enchantment for weapons that does bonus damage to armor. Can stack with the armor damage of the Knuckle Hammer.)
For the best and most convenient experience playing this mod, try playing with Just Enough Items and Optifine. Download them here:
Just Enough Items: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/jei
You are allowed to use this mod in your own modpacks and release them to the public. However, you cannot redistribute this mod to other sites.