Othercraftly is aimed at being a unique alien themed mod that adds to Minecraft without drastically changing the experience. This mod contains polish and is meant to fit nicely into the survival experience.
- A new workbench, The Research Table.
- 8 new and unique mobs.
- Two unique randomly generated structures. (Can be placed manually in creative mode!)
- Other smaller structures such as meteors (meteors can also fall from the sky, but can be disabled with a gamerule).
- 93 new blocks.
- 38 new items, 3 of which are tools, 6 are equipment (armor), and 12 are potions, tipped arrows, etc...
- 15 new paintings.
- 16 new achievements.
Questions and Answers:
- Q: Will this mod be on (insert new version)?
- A: Currently the mod will not be leaving 1.16 until a certain issue outside of my control regarding animation is fixed.
- Q: Will this mod be back-ported?
- A: No.
- Q: Can I use your mod resources?
- A: No.
- Q: Can I put this mod on (insert website here)?
- A: No, currently the MCreator and Forge downloads are the only official ones. Any others are unofficial and may contain viruses.
- Q: Can I put this mod into my modpack?
- A: Yes, just give credit.
- Q: Can I make videos using this mod?
- A: Yes, just give credit, and leave a link to the Forge or MCreator site in the description.
- Q: Will you make this mod compatible with (insert other mod)?
- A: Maybe, I haven't quite figured out compatibility yet.
All Zionate, All Palustone, Wormwood block and Scales, and Meteorite block textures - Eolite
Everything else - Me
Testing - Jeo, Patchouli, Madoc
Engineering Update: Ver. 1.1.0
5 New Blocks:
- Energy Generator; This new redstone block will convert the energy of batteries into redstone power, however it must be recharged, good for map making & roleplay.
- Weather Sensor; A new redstone component that will release a signal based on the weather, can be configured like the daylight sensor.
- Mira Lantern; This pale light block works similarly to redstone lanterns.
- Xenos Glass & Xenos Glass Panes; Is animated, glows, and is also translucent.
1 New Item:
- Mira Gel; A new crafting item obtained from the new Noctephyra mob.
2 New Mobs:
- Stranger; This mysterious new illager type wields a special crossbow that gives victims a random debuff.
- Noctephyra; These ghostly beings of the atmosphere are passive and found rarely in the mountains.
1 New Structure:
- Stranger Tower; This repurposed villager building is extremely rare.
- A new gamerule that defines wether meteors can naturally fall from the sky or not.
- Helmites and Otherlings will change when struck by lightning.
- A new achievement for obtaining the Weather Sensor.
Mod Release: Ver. 1.0.0