The second MCreator 2022.1 snapshot is here, adding nether biomes, cave biomes, and many other new features and bug fixes, especially for 1.18 generators. More in the article.
Major new features in this snapshot are highlighted with bold text.
- Added native file chooser support on Windows computers
- Added render transparent entity model condition
- Added display shaking animation entity model condition
- Added optional biome underwater block support
- Added new built-in entity models: cod, ocelot, piglin, salmon, witch
- Added new procedure blocks: get entity look vector, get player XP needed to gain a level, copy NBT tags of the item to another item, compare blocks by block state or by a raw block
- [FG 1.18.2] Added more ore generation parameters: ore generation shape, negative generation heights
- [FG 1.18.2] Added custom nether biomes support
- [FG 1.18.2] Added custom overworld cave biomes support
- [Bugfix, 1.18.2] Custom overworld-like dimension caves and water generated incorrectly
- [Bugfix, FG 1.16.5] Custom conditions for melee AI task caused build errors
- [Bugfix, FG 1.18.2] Custom ores only spawned in the chunk corners
- [Bugfix, FG 1.18.2] Custom particles crashed dedicated servers in some cases
- [Bugfix, FG 1.18.2] Binding custom GUIs to custom items caused build errors
- [Bugfix, FG 1.18.2] Custom fishing rods caused build errors
- [Bugfix, FG 1.18.2] Tags did not work in brewing recipes
- [Bugfix] Local variable auto-loading did not work for externally imported procedure templates
- [Bugfix] Some other minor fixes and improvements
Make sure to install and test this snapshot, so we can get it to a stable release as soon as possible :) Leave a comment with your feedback and stay tuned!