MCreator 2021.2 pre-release is here! This is the first time in history we had 4 snapshots before the full release so this update will be packed with new features. Read on!
Major new features, improvements, and bug fixes in this snapshot are highlighted with bold text.
- Added fluid tick rate parameter
- Added potion effect tick condition
- Set and get player variable procedure blocks now support specifying the entity dependency
- Added fire immunity parameter to custom armor mod element
- Improved display of biome and entity lists with human-readable names
- Added new plant parameters: suspicious stew effect and duration, generation patch size
- Added new enchantment parameters: can appear in villager trades and can be used in loot tables
- Brewing recipes now support potions as output and/or inputs
- Added new fluid properties: tint type, flow strength, flowing condition, before replacing block procedure trigger
- Added new block base: button
- [Bugfix] Importing and display of some mod language translations did not work properly
- [Bugfix] Fluids did not tick properly
- [Bugfix] Custom dimensions did not show up in the dimension selectors
- [Bugfix] Some other minor fixes and improvements
Make sure to test the snapshot out so the release will be a stable one. Leave a comment with your feedback on the update below. Stay tuned and keep on modding!