End Tweaks is a mod where the end finally gets a touch of love. You'll find a total of 4 new mobs (including the boss) and even new food.
Hidden in the depths of the end is a rare ore called imperial obsidian. The only way to mine it is if you have 2 or more exp levels and it'll take 2. (Imperial obsidian does not work with fortune) You will need to use imperial obsidian to make the new tools and more.
You can craft the imperial obsidian ingots and blocks like this:
In your journey through the end you can find an end cactus which you can pick the fruit and either eat, and get the stasis effect or use it to make a stasis potion from a water bottle In a brewing stand, which makes you immobile for a bit, but mobs can't see you.
There are also 3 tools you can make. There is the teleportation wand which teleports you where you are facing. There's also the imperial obsidian throwing axe which you can throw like a trident and has a lot of knockback. Lastly, there's the imperial obsidian drill, which can mine in a 3x3 area, but you have to refuel with ender pearls in an anvil.
Imperial Obsidian also has an armor type, it's made like normal, but the chest plate takes an imperial obsidian block in the middle.
There are currently 3 non-boss mobs, the End Worm, (Left) End Glider, (Middle) and the End Walker. (Right)
Lastly, the Imperial Enderman, which is the boss of this mod. To spawn him, go to the top of the end dungeons that spawn in the end, and right-click the totem (shown below) and it'll summon the Imperial Enderman. He might drop some of the new enchantments if you can beat him.
Big thanks to Epic and OwenFails for helping out with ideas
- Added - Crafting table recipe to both new wood types (you can now craft a crafing table)
- Changed - Imperial obsidian throwing axe sound
- Changed - Imperial champion advancement location
- Changed - Imperial champion advancement description
- Changed - Each end Growth Type only generates in certain end biomes
- Changed - Amount of trees and both end stone growth types that generates in each biome
- Changed - Teleportation wand texture
- Fixed - Blocks under or around both end stone growth having issues breaking
- Fixed - Both end stone growth types not having a tool type
- Fixed - Bone meal not working properly on end stone
- Changed - Page description
- Added - End Cactus
- Added - Stasis Fruit
- Added - End Cactus Flower
- Added- End Glider
- Added - End Worm
- Added - Stasis potion effect
- Changed - End Dungeon Loot tables
- News - Released