Topic category: Mod showcase and discussion
Here is a list of things to do and challenges using RaolCraft Omega, Hodge-Podge III, Pyromancy and Modular Expansion.
Some of them are useful, some are a bit silly, some are a bit boring and some are hilarious.
You can check this list when you are bored and you don't know what to do.
The word "[Upcoming]" means you will be able to do this challenge in the next update
You can suggest things to do/goals/challenges in the comment section :).
Generic (all the mods)
- Complete the basic progression and make all the advancements
- Kill all the mobs
- Eat all the foods
- Make a giant farm of berries (Strawberries, Blueberries and Blackberries)
- [Upcoming] Build a room where you store all the Clothes
- Build a pizzeria
- [Upcoming] Build a fortress in the Spectral Dimension protected by Crystal Golems
- Go hunting in the Poisonous Forest during the night and kill as many Poisonmites as you can (this won't be easy)
- [Upcoming] Go in one of the towers in the Sky Dimension and take all the items from all the chests without placing/destroying blocks and killing mobs. Do this with all the types of towers (especially the ones with Levitator blocks)
- Fight against mobs during the night or against your friends in a arena only by using Wands (and Mana)
- Summon the Fire Spirit King, the Water Spirit King and the Spectral Emperor in the same place, then let the chaos begin.
- Make a room and use Geysers as floor (the Geysers should be placed in a random order). Survive as much time as you can in the room without eating food, drinking potions or using any other item that can heal you. You can do this in multiplayer, if you want
- Rescue an Electroslime from the DarkWorld, then strike a lightning on it using a FulmenBlaze's Rod during a thunderstorm
- Make all the flowers in a flower forest die using Wither Bone Meal
- Build an automatic tree farm
- Go across a big lava lake in the Nether by jumping while drinking Vials of the Dragon
- Build a house in the End and survive as much time as you can by only eating Chorus Stews
- Find some Enderpearl ore (I've never found it to be honest, I will check if there is a bug)
- Build an automatic Fire Charge farm that uses Dragon Chickens
- Survive in the Nether as much time as you can by only eating Nether food
- Fill 16 Quivers with arrows
- Go mining by only using a Lucent Pickaxe. You can mine and use as many Glowing Crystals to repair the Lucent Pickaxe as you want, however you can't carry them before going to mine.