User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
MCreator's mods are getting unoriginal
Fri, 06/05/2020 - 15:21 (edited)

Hello! I haven't been in the "modifications" tab for some time, .but maybe, I shouldn't have seen it, honestly in 2019, I saw many mods like the current ones, simple mods, but without originality or innovation, .I'm not saying that you can't create a spider mod from specific biomes (for example), but do something well done, don't paint a spider blue using a Photoshope say this is a ice spider! In addition to mods like the one shown, we have mods that add two things, two ores, for example. Honestly it is very ridiculous, your mod will not be successful with that, if you can not think of anything better, wait, ideas come and go, write them down on paper, but do not make nonsense nonsense. My first mod was More Crafts, which is still in development, but several people told me it was something very different, especially the mobs, because these are ideas that I had, .I didn't care what people would think, I just put it here, the mod won MOTW, which I think is a great victory, since it is something I created, winning a prize! I didn't know English, I had no notion of codes, nothing at all, but I researched thoroughly and watched tutorials in other languages, created test workspaces and so I went. Don't give up, don't be sad, just do something more different, do what you think, research, observe, you can do it! ;-)

Edited by IGOR_LIVE96 on Fri, 06/05/2020 - 15:21
Last seen on 03:57, 30. Oct 2020
Joined Mar 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
To add on top of my comment…
Tue, 05/26/2020 - 07:13

To add on top of my comment. The mod I am working on like a base for future mods that I plan to do, but I am not sure how long it will take.

Last seen on 03:10, 19. Feb 2022
Joined Jun 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I mean if you look at the…
Wed, 06/10/2020 - 14:24

I mean if you look at the mods tab, most mods there ARE horrible.

There is about only 1 playable mod a week, and 1 decent mod in a month...

all of the MOTWs are usually not created in that week though :)

There is about only 1…
Thu, 06/11/2020 - 11:19

There is about only 1 playable mod a week, and 1 decent mod in a month...

Ask Matej how hard is to choose MOTW each week so combining this with your statement I am not sure about it. Either yours is wrong or Matej is lying when he sits for 3-5 hours in front of the computer trying to decide which mod to select.

I wanted to point out there…
Thu, 06/11/2020 - 07:29

I wanted to point out there are a few very good mods per week which would not add up to your claim there is only one per month..

Last seen on 03:12, 31. Jul 2021
Joined May 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Well if it makes you happy I…
Thu, 06/11/2020 - 10:52

Well if it makes you happy I would like to point out that I am working on a mod that will be really cool,

some features are based off of other mods but they have my own special twist to them :)

I does add Rubys though, but they work differently to other mods.

But to really show that it won't just be another random mod I will point out that I've spent about a month working on it and there's barley any features  :/

So there's something to look forward to ;)

Last seen on 19:21, 24. Apr 2024
Joined May 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
sometimes, you have to think…
Fri, 06/19/2020 - 16:52

sometimes, you have to think different

Last seen on 01:42, 12. Feb 2024
Joined Jul 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
The majority of the mods…
Fri, 06/19/2020 - 17:16

The majority of the mods your talking about its made by new users. But i agree. Just like that like i already say to you Crispy_Chips. Be CONSTRUCTIVE and show REsPECT when you respond or comment. Its not the first time that i saw messages like that made be you. The mods, even if they are horrible like you say, were all created by people who put effort in.

The mods, even if they are…
Fri, 06/19/2020 - 17:46

The mods, even if they are horrible like you say, were all created by people who put effort in.

This is way too often forgotten. Nobody is born a scientist :D

Last seen on 03:10, 19. Feb 2022
Joined Jun 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
he wasn't being…
Sat, 06/20/2020 - 01:12

he wasn't being disrespectful...

Don't give up, don't be sad, just do something more different, do what you think, research, observe, you can do it! ;-)

This doesn't sound disrespectful to me :)

and next time try not to mention specific user's names in comments, it's kind of rude, but no offense :D 

Last seen on 19:21, 24. Apr 2024
Joined May 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
if you put effort in, doesn…
Sat, 06/20/2020 - 02:09

if you put effort in, doesn't necessarily mean it’s good. There should be more moderations going on here, Klemen should encourage new website moderators.

Set up limits like the mod has to be over 300 elements or so