Fabric Generator 1.20.1 [Plugin]

Started by Goldorion on

Topic category: Plugins and third-party tools

Fabric Generator 1.20.1 [Plugin]
Tue, 01/30/2024 - 02:18 (edited)

This plugin adds a new Fabric Generator to your MCreator.

Hi, I know you are all waiting for the 2023.4 port, but my motivation was very low for a long time. It's still not at its top, but I had enough of it to fix several reported bugs. I hope you'll enjoy it until I do the full 2023.4 update (it's a big update).

Important Information

• Supported Global triggers

• All procedure blocks (and global triggers) are marked as supported, but several of them will fail to build. THIS IS NORMAL. Do not report them.
  • Mods will also require Fabric API to function properly, so when you want to play your mod, make sure you have Fabric API.
  • Biomes now require TerraBlender to generate in the Overworld and the Nether.
  • Some features are disabled because they are Forge-related features, so I can not support them.

https://storage.ko-fi.com/cdn/brandasset/kofi_button_blue.png

Credits

• This generator re-uses a lot of the code used by the official Forge generators.
  • Supporters on Ko-fi 💚❤️

License

• Licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License, version 3.0  
  •  Mods created with this tool may be closed-source and/or distributed with a different license.
  • Appropriate credit must be provided to the creators and maintainers of this software.
  • Forked versions of this software must be distributed under the same license as this with attribution if distributed.
  • Changes must be stated if any modified works are to be distributed.
  • Under no circumstances can you state that the original creator endorses modified works.

Changelog:

To see a complete changelog of the plugin, check this file.

Last versions:

1.20.1-1.9.11:

* [Bugfix] Player right clicks on entity global trigger was called twice
* [Bugfix #480] GUI labels had a shadow
* [Bugfix #483] GUI tooltips gave a build error
* [Bugfix #493] Double plants could not be used
* [Bugfix #496] Player right-clicks on a block failed to build
* [Bugfix #503] Custom End biomes had multiple problems

The plugin's page https://mcreator.net/plugin/64512/mcreator-fabric-generator

Edited by Goldorion on Tue, 01/30/2024 - 02:18
Last seen on 09:23, 20. Oct 2023
Joined Dec 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Hey, when do you plan on…
Mon, 04/18/2022 - 21:17

Hey, when do you plan on adding support for general world triggers, like place a block or when an entity spawns

Last seen on 17:57, 21. Apr 2022
Joined Apr 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Hi, I made an advancement…
Thu, 04/21/2022 - 16:45

Hi, I made an advancement today which gets given to the player if they have a custom hoe in their inventory but the moment the player picks up any item they get given all custom item pickup advancements.

A new update for the Fabric…
Wed, 04/27/2022 - 15:01

A new update for the Fabric generator has been published. It updates the generator to MCreator 2022.1 and fix several problems (such as the access widener problem!)

https://mcreator.net/plugin/64512/mcreator-fabric-generator

# Changelog:

* Updated to 2022.1

* Fix the access widener problem

* [Bugfix #188] Selecting mega spruce tree type in biomes made the game crashed

* [Bugfix #192] Local variables were not generated

* [Bugfix #187] Several advancement triggers did not work properly

* [Bugfix] Some recipes had problems

Last seen on 23:05, 16. May 2022
Joined May 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Sorry, but, what are you…
Sun, 05/15/2022 - 03:17

Sorry, but, what are you talking about saying you might just skip 1.18.2? You're the /only/ person supplying mccreator with fabric functionality. You're the literal gatekeeper. Open up and let us modders in. 

Joined May 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Sorry, that probably sounded…
Sun, 05/15/2022 - 03:19

Sorry, that probably sounded harsher than I meant it to. 

Sorry, but, what are you…
Sun, 05/15/2022 - 09:23

Sorry, but, what are you talking about saying you might just skip 1.18.2? You're the /only/ person supplying mccreator with fabric functionality. You're the literal gatekeeper. Open up and let us modders in. 

Not sure how this statement makes any sense. He is gateopener and if you think generator should develop faster, maybe consider joining with help on the development.

Joined May 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
"Not sure how this statement…
Mon, 05/16/2022 - 00:10

"Not sure how this statement makes any sense. He is gateopener and if you think generator should develop faster, maybe consider joining with help on the development."

I didn't say he should do it faster. I'm responding to what is in the description saying he might just skip over 1.18.2 and wait for 1.19. That's very different than being slow to do it.

The Fabric Generator is now…
Sun, 07/24/2022 - 14:30

The Fabric Generator is now updated to MCreator 2022.2 supporting the newest snapshot.

* Updated to MCreator 2022.2.31711
* Added support for the new Item extension mod element
* Added support for the new command arguments
* Added support for the new texture categories
* Added new block features: pitch rotation, requires correct tool option and projectile hits the block
* Added new plant features: is solid option, projectile hits the block and entity walked on the plant
* Added blockstate management procedure blocks to universally read, write and modify block states
* Added entity procedures: for each passenger, for each direct passenger, get passenger that is controlling entity, and get lowest ridden entity
* [Bugfix] Checkboxes in custom GUIs had too big of a click region

https://mcreator.net/plugin/64512/mcreator-fabric-generator

I was waiting the pre…
Sun, 07/24/2022 - 21:24

I was waiting the pre-release for over a week now 😁

However, it doesn’t support the recent features, but it will be in a future update as I had to release this version to not break workspaces.

You can now download the…
Thu, 07/28/2022 - 00:54

You can now download the first experimental version of the generator for Minecraft 1.19.1!

Changelog:

* Added base support for Fabric 1.19.1
* Added support for mod elements: advancement, armor, biome, block, code, command, enchantment, function, game rule, gui, item, item extension, key bind, living entity, loot table, music disc, overlay, plant, potion, potion effect, procedure, ranged item, recipe, structure, tab, tag, tool
* Added some minor features from 2022.2 snapshots
* [Bugfix] Add item to player's inventory caused a build error

Notes: 1.19 mappings will come after official data lists are updated. Biomes are far from being as in the 1.17.1 generator because I will now need to use TerraBlender to generate biomes in the overworld. Even if I support Nether and End gens, I can't apply surface rules currently and so, I will also need TerraBlender.
Dimensions are also not done because they changed once again between 1.18.2 and 1.19, and I didn't find how to port them.
You can also expect several bugs, mostly when using procedure blocks.

Last seen on 07:44, 18. Dec 2023
Joined Jun 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I can't export with the new…
Thu, 07/28/2022 - 12:15

I can't export with the new beta, why?