Topic category: Plugins and third-party tools
Cloth Commons is a library plugin adding a lot of things like data lists for newest Minecraft version(s) and procedure blocks without the code. Each generator needs to add them. In the future, we will add the code for the Forge generators inside this plugin.
How to use it in your plugin?
- Create your generator (it's always better to have a generator ;))
- Go in the folder you want of this plugin, and check the name. Copy it
- Return in your generator, and create the code file (or the mappings) file
- Add the code or the mapping as normally, using the same names of the file.
- Install the plugin and
- Data lists for Minecraft 1.16.2
- New procedure blocks (Cloth Commons category)
- Make sure you use the latest MCreator 2020.4 version
- Back up your workspace before updating to a newer version of the plugin.
- We use this plugin for the Fabric and Spigot Generators
Lead Dev - Goldorion,
Contributors - BoogieMonster1O1
Thanks to all of you helping in reporting bugs, testing or anything else.
Licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License, version 3.0
- Mods created with this tool may be closed source and/or be distributed with a different license.
- Appropriate credit must be provided to the creators and maintainers of this software.
- Forked versions of this software must be distributed under the same license as this with attribution if distributed.
- Changes must be stated if any modified works are to be distributed.
- Under no circumstances can you state that modified works are endorsed by the original creators.
The plugin's page is here.
The GitHub repository can be found here.