User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Unpublished Plugin/Modification/Topic - Information and Appeals
Mon, 07/18/2022 - 12:00 (edited)

Information regarding unpublished nodes (Plugins, Modifications, and Forum Topics)

Determining the cause

For modifications: If the said node was not unpublished by your request, it was most likely unpublished by one of the moderators as consequence of not following the modification publishing guidelines and content guidelines found on the wiki. Since there are a variety of different rules, the punishment can vary based on the severity, as well as your history of infractions.

For plugins: If you have just published a brand new plugin and you see that it's been unpublished, do not appeal. All new plugins will have to go through manual review by maintainers before they can go public, allow up to a few days and check back.

For topics: Your topic most likely violated the publishing guidelines. For details, please review the page.

How do I appeal?

Try to fix the problems with your post so that they comply with their according guidelines.

If you are unsure, check the comments on the page to see if moderator left any notes.

Always leave a comment on the unpublished node itself to request another review. If the page follows the rules, we will publish it back.

You can also notify us by leaving a comment with your node name under this post.

Account Punishments

You are held accountable for your account and its actions. If you believe your account has wrongfully been punished, you are able to appeal it at https://www.pylo.co/contact

Content mentioned above are only my advice. I am in no way affiliated with Pylo

Edited by Shocking Artist on Mon, 07/18/2022 - 12:00
Last seen on 17:16, 16. Mar 2024
Joined May 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
both of them were published…
Mon, 07/18/2022 - 12:05

both of them were published by another mod

Thanks for understanding

Last seen on 06:41, 28. Mar 2024
Joined Apr 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Hey Klemen, Can you please…
Tue, 07/26/2022 - 10:19

Hey Klemen,

Can you please republish/restore my mod "EnviroCraft"? I want to publish a new update for it later.

Last seen on 06:41, 28. Mar 2024
Joined Apr 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Is it possible to restore my…
Tue, 07/26/2022 - 16:04

Is it possible to restore my mod „EnviroCraft“?

Last seen on 15:34, 1. Mar 2024
Joined Mar 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
My modification (https:/…
Sat, 04/01/2023 - 21:11

My modification (https://mcreator.net/modification/95855/iron-fire) was unpublished, but I don't understand why. No messages were sent by the moderator, and I read all the "content guidelines" and, of course, the text I wrote but did not notice any errors.

Did I make a big mistake somewhere ? Did my english is so bad that the mod were removed ?