Requires Geckolib forge 1.19.4-4.2 to work
This Mod will add Dragons from How to Train Your Dragon to your World. You can tame, ride and breed them to explore the World of Dragons which includes new biomes, items and even a new dimension called The Hidden World.
Our mod focuses completely on being as accurate as possible to the shows!!!
- All the x.x.1, x.x.2, x.x.3 etc. files are Alpha files. Those files have things that are just getting added. Nothing in the alpha files is survival ready and should be downloaded to play. The Alpha files are only online so that people can download them for their own mods or for the curious people that want to know what gets added in the new stable files.
- All the x.1.0, x.2.0, x.3.0 etc. files are Beta files. Those files have finished things, but not completely tested things. That means that the beta files have things that are completely finished and technically survival ready but it hasn't completely been tested yet. The Beta files can be downloaded for survival purposes but it is not recommended. You can download the Beta files to help us test the mod to see if there is anything broken or missing in the game.
- All the 1.0.0, 2.0.0, 3.0.0 etc. files are the Official Stable Releases of the mod. The Stable releases are safe to download and use in whatever world you want. These releases are done and can be played, if you happen to find a bug or a problem with these files, please tell us so that we can update that in the future.
- This mod is made with Minecraft Version 1.19.4.
- Using this mod in any other version than the above specified version isn't intended, and some features likely won't work properly. Do this at your own risk.
We are trying to add everyone from the How to Train Your Dragon series and making it resemble How to Train Your Dragon as closely as possible.
Another Dimension called The Hidden World
All the dragons from how to Train Your Dragon
New Islands like Berk, Dragon Edge, Vanaheim, Melody island, Changewing Island, Glacier Island and more
New Materials like Gronckle Iron, Monstrous Nightmare Gel, Dragon Scales, Hideous Zippleblack Gas, Deadly Nadder Spines and more
New Armor like Wingsuit, Dragon Scale Armor, Shields, Gronckle Iron Armor and so much more
New Weapons like Inferno, Catapult, Bola, Gronckle Tools, Deadly Nadder Arrow, Hideous Zippleback Grenade and more
New Plants like Dragon Nip, Blue Oleander, Dragon Root, Glowing Algae, Sagefruit and more
Breeding, Flying and Taming Mechanisms
Saddles for the dragons
Book of Dragons
Added “A” Entity - Literally!!! Justin
Added Sheep - Replaced Vanilla Sheep with our model. Aram
Added Yak - Made the Yak from HTTYD actually in the mod. Aram
Added Chicken - Replaced Vanilla Chicken with our model. Aram
Added Cooked Yak Meat - Yup, this is a thing now. Aram
Added Raw Yak Meat - Kind of like beef, but from a Yak. Aram
Added Yaknog - It gives a lot of food, just also Nausea Aram
Added First Tamed Dragon - You get this advancement when you tame your first dragon! Toast and Aram
Added Gronckle Smith - You get this advancement when you obtain Gronckle Iron. Toast
Added Obtain Gronckle Iron Tool - You get this advancement when you obtain a Gronckle Iron tool. Toast
Added Drink Yaknog - You get this advancement when you drink Yaknog. Toast
Added Nadder Saddle Recipe - You can now craft the Deadly Nadder Saddle. Aram
SpawnDragon or DragonSpawn - you can now use /spawndragon and /dragonspawn to spawn a dragon, both commands are exactly the same. Aram
Added a new GUI for progressive achievements. Toast
Added Breed First Dragon - You get this advancement when you breed your first dragon. Toast
Added Gotta Catch `Em All - You get this advancement when you tame all the dragons. Toast and Aram
Added Love Is In The Air - You get this advancement when you breed all the dragons. Toast
Added Nadder Arrow Recipe - Yup, Replace the flint with a Nadder spine in the normal arrow recipe and done. #37 Aram
Added Limestone Generation - Limestone now spawns as an ore in multiple biomes like stony shore, oceans and rivers. Aram
Changed Breeding Code - Optimized the breeding code from 65 files per dragon to 3 files per dragon. Aram
Changed the Dragon Egg Code - You can now finally place down the egg after you picked it up. Aram
Changed Keybind Ability - Activate Ability is now **R** In stead of **ALT+R**. Aram
Fixed Scale Drop - Fixed the Gronckle and Deadly Nadder scale drop. #6 Aram
Fixed Creative Taming - From now on you actually need to hold a feeding item to tame a dragon, even in creative. Aram
Fixed Feeding - Now it always take 1 item when feeding a dragon in Survival and 0 in Creative. Aram
Fixed Spawn egg - Dragons now spawn at the block youre aiming and not your feet. #31 Aram
Fixed Dragon Spawning - Dragons now spawn with the correct NBT data. #34 Aram and Toast