Welcome to the mod page for Extensive!
A brand new mod from the developer of Liroth!!
That's right, I'm making another darned mod!
Because why not?
I've always wanted to just extend the vanilla part of the game without making it too different...
Well this mod does so!
Liroth is a mod that mainly changes your way of Minecraft through a story...
Hello? Is this thing on? Better be!! Cause I am about to start typing out every bit of my soul to explain to you in much HIGHER DETAIL what this mod here brings to the table! Now, of course, to start, this legit just adds more items, armor, biomes, and dimensions to the base game without changing too much from the original version of the game, this having the tag that I use constantly known as a "Vanilla Mod" which doesn't change close-to-anything in the base game! Okay, let's get started ladies and gents!
First, let me introduce to you the various items!
AND MANY MANY MORE YET TO COME TO THE CURRENT RELEASE!!
Now onto to the next page... The many... many... MANY blocks!! :)
SO MANY DIFFERENT BLOCKS AND THAT DOESN'T THEIR VARIANTS AND THEIR DECORATIVE ALTERNATIVES LIKE STAIRS!
Going from the top left to the right on down the list, these are their respected names:
- Block of Magmatic
- Block of Insinium
- Icy Obsidian
- Dry Ice Block
- Frozen Souls Sand
- Block of Hasylium
- Achromic Bricks
- Stripped Pure Water Log
- Block of Sanium
- Frozen Sea Lantern
- Enderpine Log
- Enderpine Wooden Planks
- Enderpine Leaves
- Smooth End Stone
- Stripped Enderpine Log
- Pure Water Log
- Pure Water Leaves
- Pure Water Wooden Planks
- Pure Water Dirt Block
- Wisp Blood Leaves
- Coarse Sandstone
- Coarse Chiseled Sandstone
- Smooth Coarse Sandstone
YEAH THAT'S A LOT ALREADY!!
Now on to the next topic at hand... Ores!!! YEP! HERE WE GO!
Not many ores but their armor and tools are quite the package, speaking of armor and tools, here they are now!!
From the block naming you can guess what the names of the tools and armor are... but the middle sword there is a secret you'll have to download the mod for! ;)
ANYWAYS! TIME FOR SOME PEOPLE'S FAVORITE PART AND THE MOST HORRENDOUS PART FOR ME TO TAKE SCREENSHOTS OF... MOBS!!
Okay... finally done with those screenshots... phew...
Now that we're done with some silly 'ol mobs... let's move onto the biomes and dimension category!!
AND WITH THAT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! THAT'S EVERYTHING I CAN SHOW YOU WITHOUT GIVING YOU A WHOLE SHOWCASE OF THE MOD! I HOPE YOU DOWNLOAD THE MOD AND ENJOY IT AS MUCH AS I ENJOYED MAKING IT!
note: somethings have yet to be implemented and/or are very new and are subject to change...
IF YOU ENJOY THE MOD GIVE IT AN UPVOTE AND I HOPE TO SEE YOUR WONDERFUL REPLIES OF THE MOD AND PLEASE REPORT ANY BUGS YOU FOUND THAT I ACCIDENTALLY DIDN'T SEE OR THEY WENT RIGHT OVER MY HEAD! THANK YOU!
- Added Cherry Ghasts
- Added Logs/Planks/Sand into Respected Tags
- Reorganized Creative Categories
- Changed Spirit Sword Look
- Added New Mob (Skivvle)
- Added New Mob (Shaded Enderman Alpha)
- Added New Mob (Shaded Enderman Beta)
- Added New Mob (Shaded Enderman Cierra)
- Updated Spawn Rates (Dimmed down Phantom/Shulker spawn rates in Shaded End)
- Added Door Item Textures
- Fixed Flower Pot (Acidic Layered Sapling was rendering wrong sapling)
- Added Mini Structure (Icy Spikes)
- Fixed the Acidic Layered Sapling
- Added New Biomes to the Achromic (Indigo Shallows & Crystaline Hallows)
Long Story Short - I'm an idiot... o-o
- Added New Biome in Shaded End (Acidic Lands)
- Added New Mob (Acidic Zombie)
- Added Woodtype (Acidic Layered)
- Added Stripped Variants (Fiery Ridden/Acidic Layered Logs)
- Added Missing Woodtype Recipes for Fiery Ridden Woodtype
- Added Pure Water Sapling
- Added Fiery End Biome to Shaded End
- Added New Woodtype (Fiery Ridden/Gold Petal Trees)
- Added New Plant (Purple Orchid)
- Added Recipe for Shaded End Gateway
- Added Flower Pot Variants for the saplings and plant added
- Upped Biome Weight for rare biomes
- Added Coarse Sands Biome
- Added New Mob (Elevation)
- Added New Blocks (Coarse Variants)
- Added Pure Water Grass
- Fixed Pure Water Grass Block Textures
- Changed Pure Water Leaves Textures
- Added Red Bud Forest
- Added Woodtype Fence Gates/Doors
- Added Cherry Wisps (SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
- Updated Mod Logo
- Updated Mod Description In-Game (For New Logo)
- Added Pure Water Biomes
- Added Gilded Pure Water Logs
- Added Zombie Mages
- Added Pure Water
- Added Aquarinium Crystals
- Added New Armor Set
- Added New Tool Set
- Added New Wood Types
- Updated Horned Wolves' Spawn Rate
- Fixed an odd texture fault in the Ghosts of the Achromic
- Added Horned Wolves
- Added Enderpine Stripped Wood
- Enderpine Wood Items/Blocks can now be used as a fuel source
- Added Fire Blossoms
- Added "Achromic Structure"
- Added "Shaded End Devastated Village"
- Implemented Flower Pot use with "Fire Blossom" and "Enderpine Sapling"
- Added "Enderpine Sapling"
- Added new overworld biome "Molten Plains"
- Added new structure "Molten Volcano" to "Molten Plains"
- Removed "Malithesus" name from code
- First Initial Release