This is a mod all about exploration. There are many exciting mobs, blocks, items, and features to experience.
There is one dimension, Fuls, a mysterious floating tundra.
This is my second mod.
- Many new blocks to use
- A dimension with 4 biomes and 2 cave biomes
- Several new and unique mobs to interact with
- Interesting magical staffs
- A new tool set and ore
- More food types
- Many new plants
- Several new structures
- A new dungeon
- A new boss fight
- Some new vanilla dimension content
Fuls is currently the only dimension in the mod, it offers an experience entirely unique to itself. This dimension slides in well and refuses to stray too far from normal vanilla mc. Its fit with loads of exploration and rewards that bolster the frigid journey one must take to master its difficulty.
In order to travel to Fuls use Ancient Dust on a Blue Ice portal frame.
Questions and Answers:
- Q: Will this mod be on (insert new version)?
- A: Yes, unless I announce otherwise.
- Q: Will this mod be back-ported?
- A: No.
- Q: Can I use your mod resources?
- A: I'd prefer not, but if you end up doing so anyways then at the very least give credit where it's due.
- Q: Can I put this mod on (insert website here)?
- A: No, currently the MCreator and Forge downloads are the only official ones. Any others are unofficial and may contain viruses.
- Q: Can I put this mod into my modpack?
- A: Yes, just give credit.
- Q: Can I make videos using this mod?
- A: Yes, just give credit, and leave a link to the Forge or MCreator site in the description.
- Q: Will Xenoclus 1 dimensions return?
- A: No, but aspects and concepts from them will and have returned. There are also paintings of each of the dimensions from Xenoclus 1.
- Q: Will you make this mod compatible with (insert other mod)?
- A: Maybe, I haven't quite figured out compatibility yet.
Wiki (Work In Progress): https://xenoclus-2.fandom.com/wiki/Xenoclus_2_Wiki
Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/MCubist
Xenoclus 2, Version 1.1.5, Tick Update
- New Particles
- Cetus Dust
- Elder Guardian Trophy
- Wither Trophy
- Ender Dragon Trophy
- Blood Sack
- Cooldown Debuff
- Crimson and Warped Chairs (1.16.4 Exclusive)
- Removed ability to plant crops on blocks.
- Certain mobs are now exclusive to biomes.
- New sound effects for certain blocks (1.16.4 Exclusive)
- Lava no longer generates in the void. (1.1.6)