The omega mod adds onto the survival experience without changing the base game too much. This mod is focused around exploring, mob grinding and fishing aswell as fighting new bosses and obtaining rare drops. The goal of this mod is to improve the base game by changing or adding features that coexist with the current vanilla gameplay.
Version 1 Release 1
- Added: 36 new types of fish that can be caught
- Overhauled base minecraft fishing
- Added: New fishing Loot - Crates,Tools,Items,Etc
- Loads of New Mobs
- Added: New Ores - Orvian Ore, Silver Ore
- Added: New Structures in Nether and Overworld
- Added: Deeper Nether Dimension
- Added: New Boss Mobs
- Added: New Achievements
- Added: New Biome - Ancient Forest
- Added new Loot tables for certain Mobs
Version 1 Release 1 Update 0.1
- Added: Some new textures for blocks and items
- Added: New Structures
- Added: Even More Fishing Loot
- Added: New Weapons/Weapon Types
- Added: New Biomes
- Autumn Forest
- Ageless Valley
- Added: A ton of new mobs!
If you find any bugs or have any suggestions for future releases let me know with a comment!
Version 1 Release 1 Update 0.2
Added New Bosses:
- New Dungeons
- Slimy Wastes
- Jungle Overgrowth
- Volcanic Craters
- Abyssal Depths
Please note that not everything is put on the change log, because most features are to be discovered in survival.