THIS MOD IS STILL IN DEVELOPMENT! EXPECT BUG FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS AS THIS MOD GETS UPDATED!
Unreal Biomes is a mod that spices up Minecraft's 1.16.5 overworld with wacky and unexpected biomes with custom blocks, mobs, and loot.
New biomes include, but are not limited to:
- Electric Wasteland (A shocking and bright set of hills filled with glowstone and energy stations.)
- Irongate Cavern (An off-limits facility of aluminum roads and spots of copper.)
- Nether Breaches (A biome infected by the overwhelming virus of the Nether.)
- Haunted Patches (Deadly gardens of pumpkins taken by angry and hostile spirits.)
- Pixel Plains (Grassy hills that give a retro feeling, occupied by a new ore that's just as strong as diamonds.)
- Giantlands (Groups of mountains that stretch to unbelievable heights, towering over even the sky.)
- Blood-Leech Dunes (Fields of crimson sand and lethal life-sucking gas.)
For the best and most convenient experience playing this mod, try playing with Just Enough Items and Optifine. Download them here:
Just Enough Items: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/jei
You are allowed to use this mod in your own modpacks and release them to the public. However, you cannot redistribute this mod to other sites.