MCreator 2021.3 pre-release with Minecraft 1.17 support is here. Make sure to download it and test it out, so we can have a stable release. Read on!
Major new features, improvements, and bug fixes in this snapshot are highlighted with bold text.
- Added option to see real-time code changes while working with mod elements in UI
- Added missing vanilla structure options to custom biome mod element
- Added new procedure blocks: for each direction, for each horizontal direction, direction iterator, and random iterator
- Added option to disable automatic ticking of custom blocks and fluids
- Improved procedure block sorting inside procedure editor categories
- [Bugfix, FG 1.17.1] Some custom generation conditions could make the word generation screen hang
- [Bugfix, FG 1.17.1] Some global triggers caused build errors
- [Bugfix, FG 1.17.1] Binding GUI to item did not work
- [Bugfix, FG 1.17.1] Images in custom overlays did not support transparency
- [Bugfix, FG 1.17.1] Custom world generation conditions still caused build errors in some cases
- [Bugfix, FG 1.16.5] Under certain conditions, workspaces that compiled properly in previous versions no longer did
- [Bugfix] Cave and canyon carvers did not carve through the last surface layers in custom dimensions
- [Bugfix] Some other minor fixes and improvements
Make sure to test the snapshot out so the release will be a stable one. Leave a comment with your feedback on the update below. Stay tuned and keep on modding!