This plugin adds a new Fabric Generator to your MCreator.
The Current targeted Minecraft Version is 1.16.5.
Note: Mod elements listed are not all fully implemented
- Custom code
- Game rule
- Item group Missing: Re-order creative tabs
- Key binding
- Loot table
- Music disc
- Potion Effect
- Structure spawn
Partial support (almost fully supported)
- Living entity
- Ranged item
- Variables // Global scopes, except Global session, are missing.
- Back up your workspace before updating to a newer version of the plugin.
- Mods will also require Fabric API to function properly, so when you want to play your mod, make sure you have Fabric API.
To develop with Minecraft 1.17, we need to use Java 16, but currently, MCreator only supports Java 11. I tried to add an option to use a custom JDK, but it doesn't work as the internal JVM is only with Java 11. So, as long MCreator doesn't have a JDK 16, I can't work on a 1.17.1 version.
Thanks to all of you for helping in reporting bugs, testing or anything else.
Licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License, version 3.0
* Mods created with this tool may be closed source and/or be distributed with a different license.
* Appropriate credit must be provided to the creators and maintainers of this software.
* Forked versions of this software must be distributed under the same license as this with attribution if distributed.
* Changes must be stated if any modified works are to be distributed.
* Under no circumstances can you state that modified works are endorsed by the original creators.
To see a complete changelog of the plugin, check this file.
* [Bugfix] Fix Get fuel power of, Is blockat solid, replace block, get/set logic/text block NBT Tag of block, get enchantment level of itemstack, get smelting result, place structure, run function, set global spawn, set time, spawn item entity, get biome at, get dimension id procedure blocks * [Bugfix] Fix music disc build error * [Bugfix #166] Fix the On food eaten food trigger
* [Bugfix #164] Food elements did not generate files
* [Bugfix #150] Entities with the Biped model now display equipped items * The fix was applied to chicken models * [Bugfix] Some AI task blocks prevented the entity to build
The new major update is now available. After months of waiting and requesting, GUI has finally been added to the generator! With all parameters supported and the possibility to add an inventory to your block, item or entity, your mods will finally be able to have an interface. GUIs and slot procedure blocks are also coming with this update.* In addition to that, some smaller features, such as the custom dispenser behaviour item feature, are also coming and as usual, many bugs are dead.
* Added full support for custom GUIs * Added support for Block entity * Added support for Block, entity and item inventories * Added support for following GUI related procedure blocks: Deal damage to item in slot, Get amount in slot, get item in slot, remove items, Set item in slot, Get text in textfield, Is checkbox checked, Set text in textfield * Add support for flying entities * Added following AI task blocks: Attack fly, Break blocks, Fly, Move indoors * Added support for custom dispenser behaviour for custom items * [#111] Added "Does item stay in crafting grid" item and tool parameter support * [#152] Added support for the immediatesourcentity dependency for bullet triggers in ranged items * [Bugfix] Using the custom drop option in custom blocks caused a build error (due to a change from the last version) * [Bugfix] On block right-clicked block trigger caused a build error * [Bugfix] Right-click in air item trigger caused a build error. * [Bugfix] Biomes using a custom entity didn't build properly * [Bugfix #152] Entities with the Biped model now display equipped items
|296.2 KB||296.2 KB|