Supported MCreator versions
Plugin forum topic
About the plugin
This plugin adds a new Fabric Generator to your MCreator.
- Back up your workspace before updating to a newer version of the plugin.
- Mods will also require Fabric API to function properly, so when you want to play your mod, make sure you have Fabric API.
- Some features are disabled because they are Forge-related features, so I can not support them.
- Contributors (previous Minecraft versions) - crispy_chips1234, Klemen, U1timateJ7, BoogieMonster1O
- This generator re-uses a lot of the code used by the official Forge 1.17.1-1.18.2 generators.
- Supporters on Ko-fi 💚❤️
- Licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License, version 3.0
- Mods created with this tool may be closed-source and/or distributed with a different license.
- Appropriate credit must be provided to the creators and maintainers of this software.
- Forked versions of this software must be distributed under the same license as this with attribution if distributed.
- Changes must be stated if any modified works are to be distributed.
- Under no circumstances can you state that the original creator endorses modified works.
To see a complete changelog of the plugin, check this file.
* [Bugfix #307] "Close any open GUI for" block caused a build error * [Bugfix #313] Mods could not be exported (once again)
From the last beta: * [#292] Added Projectile related procedures (kleiders) * [#294] Added support for a new global trigger: Entity dies (kleiders) * [#296] Added support for armor tick triggers (NerdyPuzzle) * [#301] Removed forge feature dependent procedures (NerdyPuzzle) * [#305] Added support for ranged entity parameters (kleiders) * [#306] Added support for 2 new global triggers: Player left clicks block and A block is broken * [#306] Player right clicks block global trigger now supports all dependencies * [Bugfix #232] Stair block base made the game crashed (NerdyPuzzle) * [Bugfix #262] Ranged items crashed on servers (kleiders) * [Bugfix #290] Launching the game using TerraBlender without a single biome crashed the game * [Bugfix #299] "Shoot constantly when active" caused a build error (NerdyPuzzle) * [Bugfix #303] Custom fishing rods did not work correctly (kleiders) * [Bugfix] Entity AI tasks did not generate From betas: * Updated to MCreator 2022.3 * Added base support for Fabric 1.19.2 * Updated Fabric API to 0.60.0 * Added a TerraBlender API Notes: TerraBlender is required and cave biomes are still unsupported. * Added support for new 2022.3 features * Added support for brewing stand recipes (**Read the type tooltip for info**) * [#202] Added support for custom Java models for entities (Same as Forge 1.18.2) * [#220] A Gradle task is now executed to decompile the code (to open it) * [#223] fabric.mod.json is now lockable * [#260] Added support for custom bullet models * [Bugfix] Custom APIs could not be used * Some other minor fixes and changes
GNU Lesser General Public License version 3 (LGPLv3)
Plugins may contain bugs, break workspaces, or alter the way MCreator operates. Plugins are not official or affiliated with Pylo in any way. In case of any copyright infringement or suspicious downloads, please let us know as soon as possible.
|398.15 KB||398.15 KB|