Many users have been asking us if we will ever make another update of MCreator for Minecraft 1.7.10 and the answer is here: yes! We are introducing new update of MCreator for Minecraft 1.7.10 which adds all the features from the latest versions of MCreator. Read this article to learn more about this update.
About a month ago, Klemen asked on our forms what features the users would like to have in MCreator for Minecraft 1.7.10
We might make another MCreator for Minecraft 1.7.10 but we are wondering which features from newer MCreator versions you miss the most. Check the changelog and tell us which features from MCreator's 1.6.5 to 1.7.1 you would like to see to be added into new MCreator for Minecraft 1.7.10. We will try to consider as many requests posted here as possible.
and we got a lot of suggestions and requests. We have chosen the most requested ones and made this update.
This update features the user interface based on the interface from MCreator 1.7.1 including some improvements which will also be seen in all new MCreator 1.7.3 for Minecraft 1.11 which will be released in the near future.
MCreator 1.7.2 introduces support for multiple biomes in single dimensions, improves mob AI system, adds rideable, ranged and breedable options for mobs, and improves fluid system and texture system for mobs. Many bugs were fixed and many new tools were added. Legacy UI, new and improved code editor, animation maker is just a few of them. If you would like to see the whole scope of this update from MCreator 1.6.3, the best you can do is to install this new MCreator and see it for yourself!
Full changelog can be found below:
Note: This update is based on MCreator 1.6.3 for Minecraft 1.7.10 and is built upon it. The purpose of this update is to fix major bugs and introduce features from newer MCreator versions into Minecraft 1.7.10 series
- Added multiple biome generation support for custom dimensions
- Mobs now have custom AI enabled by default and default set of AI tasks added to the task list
- Added option for ranged type of attack for custom mobs
- Greatly improved fluid creation - now it is very similar to the fluid system in MCreator 1.7.1
- Mob drops are now optional
- Improved mob texture importing and selection
- Added rideable mob support (and support for control of the ridden mob using keyboard)
- Added option for custom mobs that can breed if user selects so
- Upgraded bundled Java in MCreator for Windows to JDK 8u101
- Reduced the size of MCreator for almost 100MB
- Made different versions for Windows 32 and 64 bit
- Added legacy UI option
- Retrofitted advanced code editor from MCreator 1.7.1
- Retrofitted gradle console from MCreator 1.7.1
- Retrofitted animation maker from MCreator 1.7.1
- Retrofitted workspace and resources browser from MCreator 1.7.1
- Source code is now reformatted and organised when mod is created
- Improved export process
- Improved external software management, MCSkin3D is now downloaded on the request
- Source code is now written asynchronously to fix some bugs
- [Bugfix] Many major and minor bug fixes from MCreator versions 1.6.5 to 1.7.1
- [Bugfix] Fixed some AI related bugs
- [Bugfix] MCreator bacame slow and unresponsive if it was used for a longer time period
- [Bugfix] Sometimes some mods could not be removed or were just partially removed and broke workspace
- [Bugfix] When importing workspace, resources of old workspace don't mix up with new one
- [Bugfix] When creating (switching to empty) workspace, resources from previous workspace are removed
Make sure to leave a comment and tell us what you think about this update and to tell all your friends about this update ;) Stay tuned as we are already working on MCreator 1.7.3 for Minecraft 1.11!