getting the fabric plugin to work

Started by oliverbsrv on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 12:07, 5. Jul 2024
Joined Feb 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
getting the fabric plugin to work
Fri, 07/05/2024 - 10:05 (edited)

so if you had the same problem then dont worry! because you need to have this version of mcreator. 2023.4 ill leave links in the end but then you need to get to the mcreator plugins web which you can get by clicking preferences on Mcreator then on the left side mangage plugins and then click explore plugins or use the links i pasted in at the end. now you need to download 2 files 1. type in fabric generator in the search bar and click it then scroll down a little bit and hit fabric generator 1.20.1 and more i dont wanna type in all it says but go to the top after you downloaded the file and click Mcreator plugins. 2. then type in the search bar spigot generator  and download it after that comes the hard part you need to go to the wayback machine leaving the link right here. in the wayback machine enter this link in the url bar that the website has (https://mcreator.net/plugin/65349/cloth-commons) and then click August 31, 2020 after that then install it. good job if you got to this part because now we need mcreator. go back to manage plugins and click load plugin... and find the three plugins you got. the fabric generator, spigot generator and the cloth commons. after you installed them into Mcreator then click save and close mcreator and open it again because that resets mcreator then click on make a new workspace and click on fabric minecraft mod and name it. after you clicked create new workspace then pray it works. alright heres the links. every mcreator the fabric generator and the spigot generator and im not gonna leave links to the wayback machine or the cloth commons plugins because i already have. now any proplems leave a comment because maybe i can help maybe

Edited by oliverbsrv on Fri, 07/05/2024 - 10:05