Joined Jun 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Modular Expansion Official Topic

This is the official topic for Modular Expansion.

Here you can discuss about the mod, suggest an update or a new module, etc.

Last seen on 17:49, 25. Mar 2021
Joined Jun 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
@Ypermat Actually, i just…
Tue, 07/21/2020 - 18:04

@Ypermat Actually, i just placed some items in a chest and saved it in a custom dungeon structure, but in the next updates it will also support loot tables (you can check out the wiki for them: https://mcreator.net/wiki/how-make-loot-table) :)

Joined Jun 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Coming in the next Modular…
Tue, 07/21/2020 - 18:36

Coming in the next Modular Expansion update (which is basically complete, except for some bugs to fix) for 1.14.4:

End module (completely remade since I lost the workspace):

• The Outcast Mage, an illager found in a structure in end midlands (the biome without chorus plants) that teleports around and drops the Totem of Void
  • The Totem of Void, an item that saves you from the void when held in main hand (I tried making it work in off-hand too but it somehow consumed all your totems...). It applies effect like levitation and absorption for a bit (I tested it and its levitation usually is exactly the one you need to fly from the void to the surface of the End). The Outcast Mage comes with this ability by default (I mean, he's the one who crafted it)
  • The structure where the Outcast Mage is
  • The Enderzombie changed its look and is now called Wretched
  •  Enderturtles and Wretcheds can now spawn in some biomes of the outer End islands (but they are a lot less common than Endermen) - there also was a procedure which was supposed to turn zombies traversing the End into Wretcheds but it didn't work :(

Easy Ores Module:

• Nautilus Ore, uncommonly found under oceans
  • Prismarine Ore now is a little bit easier to be found

Nether module:

• No Nether module port since it was bad, Pyromancy improves the Nether in a better way

Quiver Combat module:

• This module felt too little and uselesstto be worthy of being ported to 1.14.4 so I decided it is now going to also add other combat-related features (it is now in fact called the Combat module)
  • Daggers, new weapons that deal additional damage when used behind the target! They are faster and cheaper than swords but also are weaker and less durable. And they ALMOST work! XD
  • The Quiver now acts as an item with an inventory of 9 slots that can only store arrows

Caves module:

• This one will actually have to wait because there are a few features that can't be ported to 1.14.4 (on block added is no longer triggered when a block is generated naturally so growth crystal can no longer be found). It will be updated after the other modules, maybe after MCreator 2020.4 is fully released because of conditions elements

Jungle module:

• This one felt sad for the caves module and decided to stay with it until they will both be updated :`)
  • Actually, I don't have much inspiration to update jungles right now

This means that if all the daggers bugs are fixed soon the modules will be released this week (hopefully tomorrow). The modules from the second wave will have to wait and the Nether module will never be updated (it was too bad and unoriginal). But I hope you will like the End, Easy Ores and Combat modules anyway :)

Joined Jun 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
The End Expansion and Easy…
Fri, 07/24/2020 - 10:17

The End Expansion and Easy Ores modules are now available for 1.14.4! Yay! :D

I wasn't able to fix the daggers bugs so I've not released the Combat module yet (and I doubt any of you are missing the Quiver).

As already said, the Nether module will never be ported (it was bad and unoriginal, Pyromancy will improve the Nether in a better way), while modules from the 2nd wave (Caves and Jungle) will be ported later (Caves needs to wait for condition mod elements to port a feature and Jungle... Well, I don't have much inspiration for it right now XD)

Anyway... The Ultimate Plan 1.14.4 Port™ is coming soon! :D

Joined Jun 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
This evening I wanted to do…
Tue, 08/25/2020 - 20:30

This evening I wanted to do something different than Hodge-Podge and finally decided to release the Combat module I began developing a month ago. Thanks to 2020.4 I finally managed to get backstab to work (and reinvented it as an enchantment, while also adding new ones).

Basically the Combat module is the Quiver module ported to 1.14.4 with additional features (a mod adding a 3*3 inventory item is stupid). Right now it only adds Daggers and a few enchantments for them, but if you like it I also plan to add more weapons (like morning stars with exclusive enchantments that damage the armor or weaken the enemy)!

Here's what it adds:

Combat

+Daggers

Come in all vanilla tool materials. They are like faster and cheaper swords that deal less damage and also have littler durability. They also come with exclusive enchantments (read below). Iron Daggers and Gold Daggers can be smelt to get Iron Nuggets and Gold Nuggets, while Wooden Daggers can be used as a fuel for furnaces.

+Lifesteal enchantment

A very rare enchantment for daggers which lets you regenerate health when attacking enemies (by adding a regeneration effect for a very little time). Higher levels restore more health, max level is 3. Can be very powerful when used correctly.

+Venom enchantment

A common enchantment for daggers which inflicts poison to the targets. Higher levels apply higher levels of poison, max level is 3. Can be considered like a Fire Aspect alternative for daggers which deals more damage at a slower pace (without killing) and works on Nether mobs and underwater (but not on undeads and spiders).

+Backstab enchantment

A common enchantment for daggers which inflicts bonus damage on enemies when hit on their back (more precisely, if they are facing away from you). Higher levels deal more damage, max level is 4. Requires a lot of practice to master but true rogues know sneaky tactics are the key for victory.

+Quiver

Stores arrows in its 3*3 portable inventory like only a quiver does.

Last seen on 06:03, 27. Feb 2024
Joined Feb 2015
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
those daggers look good and…
Tue, 09/15/2020 - 16:00

those daggers look good and they aren't just a sword with a short blade and hilt like a dirk :) 

Joined Jun 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Thank you Rainbow Gamer :)
Wed, 09/16/2020 - 10:37

Thank you Rainbow Gamer :)

Last seen on 03:10, 19. Feb 2022
Joined Jun 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
just a note, weakness on…
Tue, 10/20/2020 - 04:25

just a note, weakness on undead mobs actually strengthen them, you should check if the mob is undead and give them strength instead for the weakening enchantment :)

Joined Jun 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Thank you for the suggestion…
Tue, 10/27/2020 - 06:53

Thank you for the suggestion :)

(you are back by the way)