[Plugin] DTM's Toolkit - Attributes (v1.2.0)

Started by Drop The Mag on

Topic category: Plugins and third-party tools

Last seen on 18:54, 23. Aug 2023
Joined Jun 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
[Plugin] DTM's Toolkit - Attributes (v1.2.0)
Tue, 06/22/2021 - 03:22 (edited)

DTM's Toolkit - Attributes:

Version 1.2.0:

• Updated to work with the latest version of MCreator (2021+), Minecraft (1.16.5), and Forge!
  • Removed the "add entity dependency block" as I've since streamlined the plugin to no longer require it. ;)
  • Only two blocks remain, both allowing you to edit multiple available attributes currently within the game. 

Version 1.2.0 of DTM's Toolkit - Attributes streamlines the process by making everything very "plug-and-play", with no prior knowledge or tutorials required. Oh, and yeah...it also works on the latest version of MCreator! Do keep in mind though that every attribute has a base value, minimum value, and max value specific to itself. You can find this information here: Attribute – Official Minecraft Wiki (fandom.com).

Always refer to the attribute data sheet to make sure you don't go over or under on any of your numbers!

Version 1.1.0:

• Combined all entity attributes in to one block!
  • Added a new "get attribute" block that allows you to get the current base value of the entity.
  • Added a brand new "add entity dependency block" in order to use the new features.

Version 1.1.0 of DTM's Toolkit - Attributes cleans up the procedures a little bit (it will require you to replace your current procedures), by combining everything in to one block! It also adds the ability to "get" the entity attribute's current base value. In order to use the procedure, please be sure to use the new "Add entity attribute dependency" block by adding it to the top of each procedure you use it in!

Please remember to use the "add entity dependency" block at the top of each procedure (or within an if block) for these new features to work!

Version 1.0.3 (first public build):

• Set max health of entity.
  • Set armor value of entity.
  • Set armor toughness of entity.
  • Set attack damage of entity.
  • Set knockback resistance of entity.
  • Set attack speed of entity (players only).
  • Set luck of entity (players only).

Version 1.0.3 of DTM's Toolkit - Attributes offers the ability to modify many of the "SharedMonsterAttributes" shared between all living entities, allowing you to set and modify their base values. Both "attack speed" and "luck" are available only to players, while the other attributes within this version will work for any other entity, whether it be custom or vanilla.

Overtime, I'll be releasing consistent updates to this plugin. Hopefully offering multiple new procedures, triggers, and templates that may be useful to every one of you.

The next update to be released (hopefully) will finalize the "Attributes" that aren't included with this version, including movement speed, flight speed (for flying mobs), and more.

Please request any procedures you would like to see in this plugin as well, and I'll do my best to make it happen! Also, please comment about any bugs or issues you may have, and I'll look in to all of them ASAP.

You can find all the procedure blocks listed above in the custom category labeled "DTMs Toolkit" in your procedure builder.

You can install this plugin through your preferences and plugin manager, or you may just drop the ".zip" into your plugins folder, then restart MCreator.

Download the plugin on the official page here!

Check out my other developments here:

- Drop The Mag

Edited by Drop The Mag on Tue, 06/22/2021 - 03:22
Awesome plugin! I can't wait…
Wed, 08/26/2020 - 21:55

Awesome plugin! I can't wait to see future updates :D Also, will you add the support for the Fabric generator?

Joined Jun 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Once I figure out the ins…
Wed, 08/26/2020 - 23:23

Once I figure out the ins and outs of Fabric, I'd love to add support for it. For sure!

Last seen on 13:27, 27. Feb 2023
Joined May 2018
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Nice plugin.
Wed, 08/26/2020 - 23:38

Nice plugin.

Last seen on 20:38, 30. Dec 2022
Joined Jul 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Yo that's awesome! Now I don…
Thu, 08/27/2020 - 02:23

Yo that's awesome! Now I don't have to call extra health potion every tick!

There's generally a lot of things this will help with, especially for me

Joined Jun 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Awesome, I'm glad you like…
Thu, 08/27/2020 - 02:38

Awesome, I'm glad you like it and it will be of good use to you! If you encounter any bugs or have any requests, don't hesitate to let me know here or on the Discord!

Joined Jun 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Awesome. Thank you so much,…
Thu, 08/27/2020 - 06:01

Awesome. Thank you so much, Klemen!

Last seen on 09:48, 26. Sep 2022
Joined Jun 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Noice, I have been waiting…
Fri, 08/28/2020 - 05:04

Noice, I have been waiting for this! Btw, the plugin doesn't have movement speed?

Joined Jun 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
That's coming soon! I…
Fri, 08/28/2020 - 06:07

That's coming soon! I mentioned in the post that the next version would include the rest of the attributes, I'm just going to be reworking the block and stuff as well (to be a drop down and such instead). When I was first testing the movement speed attribute, it wasn't setting correctly to the player. So I just have to figure out that issue, then I can add it in. If you have any suggestions at all, let me know. I'm glad you like it!

Last seen on 00:42, 10. Oct 2023
Joined Mar 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Nice. This is why I wish I…
Sat, 08/29/2020 - 17:43

Nice. This is why I wish I knew how plugins work, so I could add something cool.

Joined Jun 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Do you know java whatsoever?…
Sat, 08/29/2020 - 17:54

Do you know java whatsoever? I may have something that can help you if you're on Windows to make plugins, Goldorion has something too (for cross platform)! If you aren't there already, join us here: https://discord.gg/FZt3e8, and you can tag me @Drop The Mag in #Modding-Support to chat if you'd like.

Joined Mar 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I know a bit. I tried …
Sat, 08/29/2020 - 18:17

I know a bit. I tried (unsuccesfully) to make a 1.13 generator. I have recipes and biomes done and thats about it currently.

Also I don't have discord

Joined Mar 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I just tested and the 1.13…
Sat, 08/29/2020 - 18:32

I just tested and the 1.13 forge plugin I made that I mentioned above doesn't even work......